There hasn't been a St. Louis meet in nearly 6.5 years!
Dec 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Lapper

New Head-Fier
Wow, what? Surely we can rectify this. If anyone lives or will be in St. Louis in the coming winter months, do express your interest and subscribe to this thread. If you have things you can bring, that would probably help.

Lapper: Sennheiser HD558, HD800; Schiit Lyr, Bifrost.

Jan 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #2 of 20
I'm very interested in a meet up. I lean more toward portable audio and can bring a Fiio E7, Fostex Hp-P1 along with Sure 535 Ltd (w/ silver dragon cables), Beyer Dynamic Dt 1350 and Dt 770.

Jan 3, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #4 of 20
A am down for a meet. A new member here just bought a meridan explorer. Would love to hear the difference between others. Also check out and learn what might make my audio experiences better. Let's make it happen!

Jan 5, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #5 of 20
We're 15 minutes outside of STL and can bring a small collection of amps, DACs, and diverse headphones (Sennheiser, Grado, AKG, Fischer Audio, Etymotics).

If it helps, our front office accommodates small groups. Somewhere larger would be ideal for > 10 people. Surely there are more than 10 of us in the area!

Let's gather interest and pick a free weekend once we have an estimated group size.

Dec 12, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #7 of 20
Can a head fier get interest from some Lou head fiers for a meeting of the rigs? I'd bring in my sig and some extra things.

Dec 13, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #8 of 20
I'm very interested. It seems someone has to make a commitment to a date and time and see who shows up. The initial meet might be just a handful of people but it seems there are quite a few St Louis area people on the forum. Happy to help out in any way I can.

Jan 3, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #13 of 20
It would be a 4 hour drive for me, but I really would like to make a meet soon, so either St Louis or Nashville for me. I'd be up for bringing some things, PS500 and WA6 being the ones that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back