Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #12,151 of 12,550

How has everyone been? I haven't spent much time on audio since I'm quite happy with what I have. More so listening to music...

Pretty much the same here. The HD 600 does everything I need, and even if an all around better headphone (or just an improved HD 600) were to come out now, it would probably be out of my budget, anyway, so I'm not really interested.

So I've just been concentrating on the music side of the equation. For the past few years slowly been collecting up songs and albums from when I grew up (the 90s), and a few days ago I accelerated the process by exhausting some banked up Amazon gift card credit on nearly 50 tracks that were on my list. Virtually all of it is stuff frequently played on mainstream radio, and some of it might qualify as guilty pleasure territory, but hey, that's how nostalgia works. I didn't actually care for a lot of it at the time (mainly because of radio overplay), but now that it's been at least 15 years since these songs were regularly played on the radio, it's nice to hear them again, and arrange them into playlists, and even annoy my friends who also lived through that era but aren't quite willing to forgive Sheryl Crow and Hanson for existing.

Apr 19, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #12,152 of 12,550

Pretty much the same here. The HD 600 does everything I need, and even if an all around better headphone (or just an improved HD 600) were to come out now, it would probably be out of my budget, anyway, so I'm not really interested.

So I've just been concentrating on the music side of the equation. For the past few years slowly been collecting up songs and albums from when I grew up (the 90s), and a few days ago I accelerated the process by exhausting some banked up Amazon gift card credit on nearly 50 tracks that were on my list. Virtually all of it is stuff frequently played on mainstream radio, and some of it might qualify as guilty pleasure territory, but hey, that's how nostalgia works. I didn't actually care for a lot of it at the time (mainly because of radio overplay), but now that it's been at least 15 years since these songs were regularly played on the radio, it's nice to hear them again, and arrange them into playlists, and even annoy my friends who also lived through that era but aren't quite willing to forgive Sheryl Crow and Hanson for existing.

Good to hear. Yeah the older music never loses its magic IMO. I have all my music organized via playlists, love variety.

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #12,153 of 12,550
  Oh snap I come back a couple months later and ten pages go by. Guess thread ain't dead yet :p.

How has everyone been? I haven't spent much time on audio since I'm quite happy with what I have. More so listening to music and gaming. Loving Overwatch BTW. Quake Champions is also sick :wink:

I like this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

You need to increase your post count to over 17,000          
atsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back