Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #6,841 of 12,550
Quote:
Kind of like the way I pushed the boundaries of "anime" this month? 
wink.gif

Right then, I'll come up with something
tongue.gif

Aug 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #6,843 of 12,550
Quote:
Does Mario count as a superhero?

Depends on if it is.....

or 

or

biggrin.gif

And on that note, time to go to work...
frown.gif

Aug 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM Post #6,845 of 12,550
At first I was extremely angry with all of you. It's not like I could use Hentai Kamen on a public forum.
Then I realized.

Nobody take my idea. I hate sharing.

Or you know, I'll be serious and do Sentry.

Nobody take that idea either.

Aug 15, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #6,846 of 12,550
My Superhero is going to be...... what's her 
blink.gif
name again?

That's it, now I remember! Karen Mok by day, K-Mok by night. Fighting counterfeiters and copy cats to protect her global image... go get 'em K-Mok! 
biggrin.gif

karenmok1.jpg

smiley_thumb.gif
 Nah, just funnin'!

Aug 15, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #6,847 of 12,550
Aug 15, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #6,848 of 12,550
Quote:
My Superhero is going to be...... what's her 
blink.gif
name again?

That's it, now I remember! Karen Mok by day, K-Mok by night. Fighting counterfeiters and copy cats to protect her global image... go get 'em K-Mok! 
biggrin.gif

karenmok1.jpg

smiley_thumb.gif
 Nah, just funnin'!

Hahahahaha, that was great. That photo is 9001 times better than the "wrapped" one.

My superhero...

Trololololol. No.

Can't wait for Book 2! Lin's metal-bending action in Book 1 was freakin awesome.

Aug 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #6,849 of 12,550
Aug 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #6,850 of 12,550
Rush... :D
Now I can't ride through the desert cause the horse has a name... :D

Don't mind me, I've been playing DmC: Devil May Cry too long with a worn out Rumblepad 2. Was about to take the hammer to it when I thought I might just take it apart for a cleaning. So now I go back to see if I can kill the last Boss. :D

Aug 16, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #6,851 of 12,550
In September I will be taking you on a tour of a variety of US TV cartoon superheroes spanning the late 1960s through to nearly the present day. You will see both the familiar and the obscure - but what you won't see is anything from the mainstream Marvel/DC/Anime universes. Younger and non-American members (or just members with more taste) may not recognize some of my selections. And, you better not skip a day visiting the forum, because I will be switching the avatars very often - possibly once a day (maybe more!) I probably won't be branding them as TMAC - and they probably won't all be perfect little squares - but hopefully you be able to recognize them (or not)... :wink:

Aug 16, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #6,852 of 12,550
Quote:
In September I will be taking you on a tour of a variety of US TV cartoon superheroes spanning the late 1960s through to nearly the present day. You will see both the familiar and the obscure - but what you won't see is anything from the mainstream Marvel/DC/Anime universes. Younger and non-American members (or just members with more taste) may not recognize some of my selections. And, you better not skip a day visiting the forum, because I will be switching the avatars very often - possibly once a day (maybe more!) I probably won't be branding them as TMAC - and they probably won't all be perfect little squares - but hopefully you be able to recognize them (or not)...
wink.gif

I am looking forward to it.
beerchug.gif

Aug 16, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #6,853 of 12,550
Quote:
In September I will be taking you on a tour of a variety of US TV cartoon superheroes spanning the late 1960s through to nearly the present day. You will see both the familiar and the obscure - but what you won't see is anything from the mainstream Marvel/DC/Anime universes. Younger and non-American members (or just members with more taste) may not recognize some of my selections. And, you better not skip a day visiting the forum, because I will be switching the avatars very often - possibly once a day (maybe more!) I probably won't be branding them as TMAC - and they probably won't all be perfect little squares - but hopefully you be able to recognize them (or not)...
wink.gif

Us young'uns will have fun Googling to see who any of these people are, I'm sure.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to do. Mario was pretty much a goofball suggestion. To be honest, superheros have never really held my interest. Maybe it's because the only ones I know much about are the mainstream ones. I'll have to do some reading up to see if I can find somebody that appeals to me.

Aug 16, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #6,854 of 12,550
Quote:
 Younger and non-American members (or just members with more taste) may not recognize some of my selections. And, you better not skip a day visiting the forum, because I will be switching the avatars very often - possibly once a day (maybe more!) I probably won't be branding them as TMAC - and they probably won't all be perfect little squares - but hopefully you be able to recognize them (or not)...
wink.gif

Is this a challenge? I'm taking this as a challenge. 
Bring it on!

Aug 16, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #6,855 of 12,550
Quote:
I remember posting around December, but only started adapting a visage during March.

That's the post that got me thinking about Doc December as well :D

Do you still think Doc is a grey tabby with abnormally large ears that secretes earwax at a startling rate, enough to sustain his ridiculously indulgent lifestyle through a black market of illegally made scented candles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back