Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2013 at 2:55 AM Post #3,092 of 12,550

Quote:
"Silent Saturday/Sunday" wouldn't work 'cause I lack my own MF-TMAC avatar, unlike the rest of y'all.

We can just have a fushia and lime green gaiwan for an avatar. 
wink.gif

Mar 5, 2013 at 2:57 AM Post #3,093 of 12,550
Quote:

Solidarity!

Right on!  LOL 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
There, super-updated. Along with all the other works done by people too.

Flawless victory! 
wink.gif

Quote:
Also commisioning someone here to adapt this to be MF-colorified:

with the tag line "TMAC rejects treble peaks".

Also that's The Law now. At least for this thread. :p

BTW Tangster (and this is something I've learned through experience), when you see a post that says "can someone make..." - that "someone" means you.

Quote:

Damnit. I should've switched back to the image of Tyll. Yep. That one.

Nah, that wouldn't work.  The theme is bigger than any one of us and can't be overridden.  But I'm sure Tyll would appreciate the thought.

Quote:
Just returned from a late dinner; washing dishes. I forgot I changed avatars and my eyes twitched rapidly
blink.gif
 for about 0.00045 seconds. "Silent Saturday/Sunday" wouldn't work 'cause I lack my own MF-TMAC avatar, unlike the rest of y'all.

Well, you did make a request.  So as long as I can finish that by the time Saturday rolls around, we're on! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #3,094 of 12,550
Mar 5, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #3,095 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:
"Silent Saturday/Sunday" wouldn't work 'cause I lack my own MF-TMAC avatar, unlike the rest of y'all.

We can just have a fushia and lime green gaiwan for an avatar. 
wink.gif

So far, I like your latest work the best! Perhaps, permission could be granted by the holder for my use later in the month...

200x200px-ZC-8bf4a732_MPmarch3.jpeg

Mar 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #3,098 of 12,550
Hmm. Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks for the shop, but I'm being slightly picky right now since she's my most favourite fictional character. I can't seem to put what's bothering me with it, but somehow it's fundamentally wrong with it. I guess the hair highlight seems to clash a lot with the original solid colors only color scheme, and the glasses is too sharp-looking. And she's missing her iconic hair clip.

A great try still, and I really appreciate it. :beerchug:

Mar 5, 2013 at 4:39 AM Post #3,099 of 12,550
Quote:
Hmm. Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks for the shop, but I'm being slightly picky right now since she's my most favourite fictional character. I can't seem to put what's bothering me with it, but somehow it's fundamentally wrong with it. I guess the hair highlight seems to clash a lot with the original solid colors only color scheme, and the glasses is too sharp-looking. And she's missing her iconic hair clip.

A great try still, and I really appreciate it.
beerchug.gif

?The hair tie doesn't sit right with me...

Mar 5, 2013 at 4:58 AM Post #3,100 of 12,550
That's so much better IMO (love the look of the glasses IMO, and more so than the original :3 ), and here are some other examples for the hair clip if you want to keep tweaking it:

And the text seems to be too small for avatars. Would like to have it easily readable. Kind of like this:

Mar 5, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #3,101 of 12,550
Maybe it's the skin tone... having it be that light makes her look a little vampiric.  How's this?

Mar 5, 2013 at 5:34 AM Post #3,104 of 12,550
Quote:
I'm sorry, that's just... I'm sorry, no.
frown.gif

Here have some more samples:

LOL! 
biggrin.gif

Hey, that one looks like a much better candidate.  Tangster, maybe the hairpin here could serve as the red?

Mar 5, 2013 at 5:54 AM Post #3,105 of 12,550
Is this any better?

EDIT:  Oh wait, I think I know what it is.  It's the eyes right?  Okay, maybe this then...

Also, I added a nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back