thebit Opus#1S DAP impressions
Mar 30, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #226 of 945
As promised...

From the Chrysalis it Emerges – A Review of the Opus#1S
Opus1S 05.jpg

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #228 of 945
I'm thinking about purchasing this new model..

I do have a question for owners ... Has anyone had any issues with using the optical out?
Ya half the time I plug in, it doesn’t work and I have to restart the player to get it working again.

Apr 5, 2018 at 3:17 PM Post #230 of 945
Where would you recommend buying one of these from the UK?

I don't think you can in the UK , I did check around about 3 or 4 weeks ago but couldn't find it available anywhere. musicteck will ship to the UK or you can buy through amazon U.S. which is being sold by musicteck through amazon U.S. You get your 30 days return with amazon which I don't know if musicteck do direct from them.

Apr 7, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #231 of 945
I don't think you can in the UK , I did check around about 3 or 4 weeks ago but couldn't find it available anywhere. musicteck will ship to the UK or you can buy through amazon U.S. which is being sold by musicteck through amazon U.S. You get your 30 days return with amazon which I don't know if musicteck do direct from them.

They look great but $50 shipping plus whatever import tax it will get slapped with makes it way over the odds.

I saw the Polish site listed above, it's hard to decipher even with Google Translate but if anyone else can confirm it's legit I might give it a try.

Apr 7, 2018 at 6:51 PM Post #232 of 945
They look great but $50 shipping plus whatever import tax it will get slapped with makes it way over the odds.

I saw the Polish site listed above, it's hard to decipher even with Google Translate but if anyone else can confirm it's legit I might give it a try.
If you can do with import taxes, you can give a try at Jaben Singapore, this is where I bought mine.
The price is good, shipping is very cheap (you can choose economy or express), and I had them declare the value of Opus #1 (non S) to reduce taxes.

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:09 PM Post #234 of 945
Anyone compared opus1 metal vs opus1s

Mine has had issues and wondering if should stay in thebit family and go to the 1s or try a different dap completely.

Apr 8, 2018 at 7:36 PM Post #236 of 945
From what I'm reading the difference between both the 1 and 1s is minimal. Will see if thebit reply about my warranty repair and keep the opus1 metal.

If not I'll return to mass drop for a refund and maybe try the dx150 or dx200. Decisions.

Apr 10, 2018 at 2:55 PM Post #240 of 945
Still lovin' my 1, outside of efficiency and power I don't see where the 1s is that big a step but what do I know right:smirk: LOL On the other hand I know this rig would please the dog out of the other 99.9% of the population:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Opinity # 1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back