thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Apr 9, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #2,236 of 4,190
Just updated mine and agree with the consensus.

Mids have more body, smoother, and more in the face.

Bass is also cleaner.

Apr 9, 2017 at 11:38 PM Post #2,237 of 4,190
Not related to the recent update but does anyone get an error message when switching between FLAC songs? "Audioplayer has stopped working" After the message, line-out will be turned off until i turn it back on and play the next song.

Seems to happen randomly when i have line-out to an external amp.

Apr 9, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #2,238 of 4,190
  Not related to the recent update but does anyone get an error message when switching between FLAC songs? "Audioplayer has stopped working" After the message, line-out will be turned off until i turn it back on and play the next song.

​its happened to me also when I go line out into the Aux input on my car stereo. not consistent, very random

Apr 10, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #2,240 of 4,190

​its happened to me also when I go line out into the Aux input on my car stereo. not consistent, very random

Same with me too, most commonly with LO to car stereo. I just select LO and song again and it works.

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #2,242 of 4,190
Need help.

I cannot update to the latest firmware, currently on 2.00.03 firmware. Please help.

I had unzipped and pùt all these files onto 1 of the sd card. I use update but cannot find the file. Those filders and files are META-INF folder, recovery folder, system folder and 2ndbootloader file, boot.img file, bootloader file and file_contexts file.

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #2,243 of 4,190
Need help.

I cannot update to the latest firmware, currently on 2.00.03 firmware. Please help.

I had unzipped and pùt all these files onto 1 of the sd card. I use update but cannot find the file. Those filders and files are META-INF folder, recovery folder, system folder and 2ndbootloader file, boot.img file, bootloader file and file_contexts file.

What's your current firmware?

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #2,245 of 4,190
Can anyone upload the 2.00.05 firmware here? I might have problem unzip the file. What file extension is the firmware? When i download the file and unzip it and saw the file as adobe file extension.

Apr 10, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #2,246 of 4,190
Current is 2.00.03 firmware

Can anyone upload the 2.00.05 firmware here? I might have problem unzip the file. What file extension is the firmware? When i download the file and unzip it and saw the file as adobe file extension.

The file is too big to upload here. I just downloaded (http://www.audio-opus.com/?page_id=15757&uid=349&mod=document) and unzipped the file - you should only see 1 file - 'update.pack'

Apr 10, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #2,247 of 4,190
I see that and initially the file extension is adobe and i change the property. I think the problem is I unzip the pack file in the computer and transfer those files and folders to opus1. What am i doing?

Apr 10, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #2,249 of 4,190
Got it done! Thanks for your help! karloil.

well, you figured it out! I don't think i was of any help
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #2,250 of 4,190

I had seen that when I had missing tags on some songs that were on all others. Once I made sure every song had the same basic tags the issue went away.

I also had a problem crop up after updating to 2.00.05. For some reason I had previously working songs lose all their tags. There was too many to find and copy I rebuilt both of my 256GB cards. But this time I formatted them as exFAT instead of FAT32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back