The Zune HD has failed to impress most. Who should be competing against Apple and how?
Sep 25, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #31 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by neoufo51 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only website that I actually respect, Gizmodo, only had a minutes-long hands-on in that link you provided. Not a review. PCWorld (cough, shill, cough) was only impressed with the video playback, which anybody would be considering its the first big commercial player to do 720p.

The Zune HD is not getting almost all positive reviews, it is getting mixed reviews.

Zune HD Draws Mixed Reviews -- InformationWeek

Zune HD Review: The PMP, Evolved - Zune hd review - Gizmodo

Quote:

The Zune HD is the best touchscreen PMP on the market. It's got the most unique vision, the most impressive hardware and the most stylish software.

Sep 25, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #32 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dregur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Zune HD Review: The PMP, Evolved - Zune hd review - Gizmodo

Oh god, Nosowitz reviewed it? He doesn't even know what he's talking about most of the time. It should have been reviewed by Chen himself. Compare that review to other reviews. His is completely superficial and never in depth.

The head geek at Engadget gave it a pretty mixed review, saying its good as far as build quality (which I dont dispute) but the best part about it is the Zune pass (which is hardly part of the PMP)

Zune HD review

Sep 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #34 of 101
Quote:

Oh god, Nosowitz reviewed it? He doesn't even know what he's talking about most of the time. It should have been reviewed by Chen himself. Compare that review to other reviews. His is completely superficial and never in depth.

The head geek at Engadget gave it a pretty mixed review, saying its good as far as build quality (which I dont dispute) but the best part about it is the Zune pass (which is hardly part of the PMP)

Zune HD review

Quote:

The Zune HD is a great media player, but we can't pretend it's the only PMP on the market.

Bold added for effect.

Sep 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #35 of 101
Quote:

The only website that I actually respect, Gizmodo, only had a minutes-long hands-on in that link you provided. Not a review. PCWorld (cough, shill, cough) was only impressed with the video playback, which anybody would be considering its the first big commercial player to do 720p.

The Zune HD is not getting almost all positive reviews, it is getting mixed reviews.

Zune HD Draws Mixed Reviews -- InformationWeek

blah blah blah ... excuses excuses...

The HD has impressed a lot of people. Both reviewers and people who have personally posted in your BANT thread as well as others.

I know it's painful, but come to terms with the fact that everyone doesn't agree with you, and it's not because they are unsophisticated ignorant fanboys.

Move on dude. Move on.

And stop trolling.

Sep 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #36 of 101
Everyone who posts in this thread after me is a idiot.

/done thread.

Sep 25, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #37 of 101
OK, i am outta here ... You guys start again ...

If you like ZUUN - FINE, go and enjoy .. let US haters hate it ...

Go and start one "ZUNE HD owner unite or something" I dont like ZUNE products, tech support, Software - and thats it ...

I am going to update iTunes to 9.01 ... C Ya ...

Sep 25, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #40 of 101
Quote:

You forgot the but...

Argument: The Zune HD sucks.

Evidence against: Gizmodo stating that the Zune HD "is the best touchscreen PMP on the market." from the only website you respect.

Engadget, from the link you posted, stating that the Zune HD "is a great media player". But with the caveat that it's not for everyone.

I don't get it.

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #41 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dregur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Argument: The Zune HD sucks.

Evidence against: Gizmodo stating that the Zune HD "is the best touchscreen PMP on the market." from the only website you respect.

Engadget, from the link you posted, stating that the Zune HD "is a great media player". But with the caveat that it's not for everyone.

I don't get it.

Gizmodo was the only website of the 3 he posted that I respect.

Sep 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM Post #42 of 101
Quote:

Oh god, Nosowitz reviewed it? He doesn't even know what he's talking about most of the time.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

This is utterly nonsense. You need a Gizmodo review and someone pointed it to you and now you denied. All I can see is if Nosowitz wrote a negative review about the Zune HD, then you would say "He's an awesome reviewer, since he shares the same thought with me!".

I'm so sad that your last thread was removed but its owner was not banned.

Sep 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM Post #43 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you even know what you're talking about?

This is utterly nonsense. You need a Gizmodo review and someone pointed it to you and now you denied. All I can see is if Nosowitz wrote a negative review about the Zune HD, then you would say "He's an awesome reviewer, since he shares the same thought with me!".

Well, Nosowitz isn't the only reviewer there and he happens to be one of the worst. I mean, did you even see the review? It's as superficial as they come. No balance or in-depth insight at all.

Quote:

I'm so sad that your last thread was removed but its owner was not banned.

I'm sad that you'd actually ban somebody for something so innocuous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back