The ZMF Omni name change contest and sale
Nov 28, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #332 of 431
ZMF Bliss !

Nov 28, 2016 at 6:39 AM Post #333 of 431
I would suggest the name from one of the oldest languages - Sanskrit,    and as I m in Germany right now, I will add the something from german too,    so the name can be  

ZMF Heli-Ton (Heli in Sanskrit is synonymous to Mura; Mura means to encompass/ include in scope many things and Ton in german means sound)

Nov 28, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #334 of 431
ZMF Nemo  — "No Name" as in Captain Nemo from Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. Also contrasts conceptually with 'everything/omni' while sounding similar since it uses similar vowels and consonants.

Inspiration from another author:  ZMF Avon - for the Bard from Avon. The man had unlimited imagination that touched all aspects of human nature — omnitalented if you will — and also famously saying "What's in a name? that which we call a ZMF Omni by any other name would sound as sweet." 

Nov 28, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #335 of 431
I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a name for ya'll, and honestly all the names I see and come up with are corny dictionary words.

Since this headphone is the flagship, and most likely means a lot to the company, I have a suggestion.

Why not name the headphone as a homage to someone really important to the lives of the head (s) of the company.

Maybe a certain influential person you admire, the name of one of your children, spouse, parents, grandparents, role model, favorite artist, pet, favorite place in the world, etc. Something charged with a lot of personal significance that no other person can come up with but you.

Nov 28, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #345 of 431
ZMF Pythia
The Pythia was the oracle of the temple of Apollo. She supposedly was filled with the spirit of the gods (or enthusiasmos) when she made her prophecies, and she was actually quite accurate. An explanation for this "visions" is that inside the cave in which she resided there were hallucinogenic fumes coming from underground. This is supposed to mean that this headphones make you feel like that, that they give you enthusiasmos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back