The ZMF Omni name change contest and sale
Nov 23, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #51 of 431
Headphony McHeadphoneface

Nov 23, 2016 at 3:37 AM Post #52 of 431
ZMF TOTUM -  

its the Latin pronoun for, whole, all, everything, total. i feel like the name goes with the headphone in both its physical aesthetic and sound.

googled it and the name has not been taken by any other headphones yet.

Atticus Eikon Totum it fits in with the vibe and feel of your other line of headphones while sounding individual in its own right. sounds like it has authority. "total" authority if you would permit haha. 

Name just feels like it fits, and goes perfectly with your own concept for the headphones. idk. it might just be me. well, if i win i promise to cherish your headphones.

just thought i would edit this post as my last attempt to explain my choosing.

I hope it wasn't a requirement for the name to be in English for sound passes all language barriers, its all encompassing such as your headphones. :)

Good luck to everyone.

Nov 23, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #53 of 431
ZMF...Omnic
8f4b1554b2.png

Any Overwatch fans? : D
The vents of the THNFKATO are kind of like the Omnics' eyes.

Nov 23, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #56 of 431
I propose CORALE or in case you are not at ease with the original Italian/Latin form you can use CHORALE. Both should work in many languages.
It should correspond to your idea of musicality/unity, as this form of composition is mainly used in choir or cantatas and inspire a sense of harmony and unity.

Good luck for the choice Zach.

Alessandro

Nov 23, 2016 at 6:15 AM Post #58 of 431
Regnum- Latin for Kingdom or dominion
      or
Tsar/Sovereign/Emperor/Kaiser/King
      or
Leviathan/Titan/Colossal

Also, because you guys are growing, why not call it something like..
Incipient- An initial stage
Nascent- Beginning to exist
Genisis- The beginning

It may not have been the first mod or design or even the basic model, but to you it is.
The T50's set the stage for you guys, and what the "THNFKATO" is/was is only just the beginning. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back