The worst pain you've ever experienced
Feb 4, 2007 at 5:30 AM Post #76 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretty sure most of the posts here will involve balls
.. one way or another

Two kinds, actually-
mine and a lacrosse ball.
I totally forget who shot it (someone on my team, it was just practice), but I was playing crease defense (I'm big), and... well... sitting/walking/anything hurt for a week.

Also, I whacked my head (hard) against the corner of my sister's open dresser drawer when I was three (tripped over the threshold). I don't remember the pain, but I've got a decent scar. The only thing I remember is the green goo they put on it in the hospital.

Feb 4, 2007 at 8:07 AM Post #77 of 78
I had my hand sliced open, had 5 stitches.

I was a pitcher for softball for many years and had a line drive into my leg, that was very painful and ended up with a bruise that was the size of the softball and didn't go away for a good month.

Fractured my right foot while playing basketball years ago on a unleveled driveway, my foot went one way in a crack and my body went the other way. You could hear the "snap" and before going to the hospital we were watching my foot change colors. I was on crutches and had to wear a "boot" for quite a while.

Had 4 teeth removed too before I had braces, ack, that was painful!

But the worse pain that I had was each time I gave birth. I have 3 kids and each time I didn't take any kind of pain medication, I did it all natural and went through all the pains. It's too hard to explain to guys how that pain feels, especially how long that pain can last!!!

Feb 4, 2007 at 4:11 PM Post #78 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was gonna go with slicing part of my right thumb off at work on a meat slicer one time, although the pain itself wasn't "unbearable", but it was imperative to stop the bleeding....

I guess I'm not the only one who mistook his thumb for a hunk of lunchmeat (or in my case a block of provolone cheese). It wasn't painful right then but after the doc sewed the slice back on it hurt like a *&^$#. The funny part was me running out of the restaurant with blood everywhere.

The most painful thing I've experienced is lacerating both my kidney and spleen in a freak ski accident. At first I thought only the wind was knocked out of me. This one didn't really hurt until the blood started filling my chest cavity. That pain lasted for 10 days and I was only on demarol for three days of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back