The Wait !!!!
Nov 29, 2006 at 9:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

Brother Ali

Head-Fier
How long does it take to get The Hornet in your hands from order ? Ordered it on the 20th of Nov. While I am waiting, just picked up another portable amp from a fellow Head-Fier. It is a Go Vibe V3 with ad8610 , sounds awesome compared to my recent PA2 V2. I like the way the go vibe makes no crackling - static noise at low levels. Makes great addition to my UM2's.
etysmile.gif
basshead.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 12:34 PM Post #3 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long does it take to get The Hornet in your hands from order ? Ordered it on the 20th of Nov. While I am waiting, just picked up another portable amp from a fellow Head-Fier. It is a Go Vibe V3 with ad8610 , sounds awesome compared to my recent PA2 V2. I like the way the go vibe makes no crackling - static noise at low levels. Makes great addition to my UM2's.
etysmile.gif
basshead.gif

Just email him. He has very good customer service and response.

Nov 29, 2006 at 12:45 PM Post #4 of 27
I ordered mine last Sunday, a gold-coloured one. Ray told me all his Hornets were out of stock, because he sold all due to the stereophile website/magazine review. Great for Ray! He also said he'd get them back in stock Wednesday (today) and resume shipping asap, probably Friday. I'm impatiently waiting for mine
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 1:42 PM Post #7 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Typically, Ray seems to ship the amp immediately upon receiving payment.

We were shipping the very next day after payment was recieved. But due to the reviews of the Hornet in both the Stereophile meg & the stereophile web site, we have nothing left to sell, all gone. The new pc brds for the Hornets will be shipped next week, as soon as we recieve them we will start shipping right away. Sorry...
Ray Samuels

Nov 29, 2006 at 3:10 PM Post #8 of 27
i am waiting for GS-1 to be built and shipped. Be patient... i must keep reminding myself of this.

Nov 29, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #10 of 27
I've been waiting for my Hornet since a week before Thanksgiving, but he just emailed me to say why it was taking so long - his wife just had a baby!

Oh, you mean the RSA Audio Hornet? I was talking about my vintage Schwinn Hornet!
rs1smile.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 4:07 PM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

etysmile.gif
basshead.gif

I also ordered Nov 20th and have been waiting anxiously for my M Hornet. Can't wait to see what it sounds like. I got a blue one. Which color did you end up choosing?

Nov 29, 2006 at 4:09 PM Post #12 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The new pc brds for the Hornets will be shipped next week, as soon as we recieve them we will start shipping right away. Sorry...
Ray Samuels

Just read this more carefully.
frown.gif

I thought the boards were supposed to come in Nov 22nd (last wednesday)...what happened?

I shoulda held onto my LDM+ a bit longer instead of selling it right away in anticipation of the M Hornet's arrival.

Guess it will be worth the wait though (I hope).

Nov 29, 2006 at 6:33 PM Post #13 of 27
Thank you for the info. , did not want to write Ray and and seem like i was hounding him all the time like the paperboy from Better off Dead, " two dollars "
biggrin.gif
. I also ordered the Green Hornet and am waiting in anticipation for the arrival.

Nov 29, 2006 at 8:07 PM Post #14 of 27
Quote:

Thank you for the info. , did not want to write Ray and and seem like i was hounding him all the time like the paperboy from Better off Dead, " two dollars "
biggrin.gif
. I also ordered the Green Hornet and am waiting in anticipation for the arrival.

Pc brds arrived today, I was very surprised, I could not believe my eyes. I am working on the Hornets like crazy NOW, no sleeping tonight and all day tomorrow, I have to build them & ship them tomorrow becuase I am leaving to Florida meet at 6:00AM this Friday morning & coming back on Sunday morning.
I will try my best gentlemen...
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Nov 29, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #15 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pc brds arrived today, I was very surprised, I could not believe my eyes. I am working on the Hornets like crazy NOW, no sleeping tonight and all day tomorrow, I have to build them & ship them tomorrow becuase I am leaving to Florida meet at 6:00AM this Friday morning & coming back on Sunday morning.
I will try my best gentlemen...
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

AWESOME news, Ray! You just made my day.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back