The Wait !!!!
Nov 29, 2006 at 8:41 PM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long does it take to get The Hornet in your hands from order ? Ordered it on the 20th of Nov. While I am waiting, just picked up another portable amp from a fellow Head-Fier. It is a Go Vibe V3 with ad8610 , sounds awesome compared to my recent PA2 V2. I like the way the go vibe makes no crackling - static noise at low levels. Makes great addition to my UM2's.
etysmile.gif
basshead.gif

Hey, I'm glad you enjoy the go vibes v3. here is a tip for ya. Download VLC media player and boost the 60hz EQ up about 5-10 DB running throught the go-vibe and you will have the tightest and biggest bass you've ever heard in your life, it's rather quite freaky how good the bass is on the go vibe v3. It's like a subwoofer in your head
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
but I've noticed that it only works with VLC and my (your) particular configuration of the Go-Vibe v3

Nov 29, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #17 of 27
Awesome news Ray, thank you very much
600smile.gif
. Thank you again Goorackerelite for selling me such a awesome and in pristine condition go vibe v3. Love this little amp, goes very well with my 1gb ipod nano, Um2 and ALo cryo dock. Also thanks for the info. on how to boost the amp.
600smile.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #18 of 27
Just to confirm...

Ray uses FedEx...aka I'll need to sign for the package, correct?

And they don't deliver on weekends, correct?

Can I get a tracking number so I can figure out which day to stay home (if possible)?
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #19 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just to confirm...

Can I get a tracking number so I can figure out which day to stay home (if possible)?
biggrin.gif

they do deliver on saturday's, but it costs extra. but what's a few more bucks, right? i'd email ray and tell him what you want.

Nov 30, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just to confirm...

biggrin.gif

During the Christmas holidays FedEx suspends the signature requirement. It's why I don't use FedEx anymore unless I am home, I'm tired of having packages stolen off my doorstep.

Nov 30, 2006 at 4:14 AM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by sberger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they do deliver on saturday's, but it costs extra. but what's a few more bucks, right? i'd email ray and tell him what you want.

I can wait 3 more days. It won't kill me. I just need to know what day I should stay home.
tongue.gif

Besides, after this purchase my wallet already hates me. No need to starve it off even more, haha.

Dec 11, 2006 at 8:30 PM Post #22 of 27
Argh, the wait is killing me! I want my Hornet NOW
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pc brds arrived today, I was very surprised, I could not believe my eyes. I am working on the Hornets like crazy NOW, no sleeping tonight and all day tomorrow, I have to build them & ship them tomorrow becuase I am leaving to Florida meet at 6:00AM this Friday morning & coming back on Sunday morning.
I will try my best gentlemen...
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Hey Ray,

I hope you dont mind me mentioning your Hornet on my review site.
icon10.gif

It's non-profit.
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2006 at 8:45 PM Post #25 of 27
Dzjudz you still have not received your Hornet ? Got my Green Hornet 4 days after I started this thread. If I were you I would e-mail Ray, he might have misplaced your order due to all the people buying the amp from the advertisement.

Dec 11, 2006 at 10:08 PM Post #27 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dzjudz you still have not received your Hornet ? Got my Green Hornet 4 days after I started this thread. If I were you I would e-mail Ray, he might have misplaced your order due to all the people buying the amp from the advertisement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Ali
oops did not see you live in the Netherlands that might be the problem, customs ARGH !!!!

Yes I don't think anything is wrong with the shipment and I am not complaining, I was just expressing the agony of the waiting game
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back