The Video Game Music Thread
May 19, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #76 of 140
Quote:
Those are really good!

Now how about same piano? The scene was the first reason I ever cried to anything in any form of entertainment, and this song is probably the reason that happened:

Still my favorite inde game of all time.

May 20, 2013 at 5:38 AM Post #78 of 140
Quote:
I was listening to some Katamari Damacy earlier today, man is that soundtrack good!

And here is a few more great songs from this wonderful game:
Lonely Rolling Star -that chorus, so beautiful!
Wanda Wanda - This song is Crazy. Simple as that.

And guess what?
A Bird Story - Its getting a sequel- err, prequel!

XD looks very interesting too, can't wait for the soundtrack!!!

May 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #79 of 140
No matter how far downhill Square Enix goes with their game-making, they always seem to at least get the music right (although these examples are from actually good games):

I also feel quite lucky to own the soundtracks for Persona 4, Pokemon Black & White 2, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days (both games + Re:coded combined into a three-disc set), and DDR 2nd Mix all on CD. 

May 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #80 of 140
this is unforgettable too

especially in this symphonic version

Jun 13, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #82 of 140
incredible version of passing breeze from sega OutRun

Jun 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #83 of 140
I really love the soundtrack for Halo, I would listen to that all the time if I had the album. I also really like the music from Bioshock and Fallout, largely because the nostalgia feel. I really am sick of the the Skyrim music though, can only deal with the same chanting for so long....Sim music also gets annoying...

Jul 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #87 of 140
Quote:
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact this thread is being used for video game OSTs XD

Could be, as it's what I originally had in mind...but then people started posting fansongs, and I decided "Sure, why not expand the focus of the thread just a little?"

Anyway, since this thread's also taken a turn for OutRun (and rightly so), I raise you all the OutRun 2006 version of Splash Wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back