The upcoming MD/VA/DC area meet is Sat, Oct 2 at 1:00 PM!!
Sep 13, 2004 at 4:10 PM Post #32 of 60
I was hoping to make the trek to Hirsch's since spring, but I haven't been to a single meet. Anyway, if I can come, I'll bring:

2 Philips DVD963SAs
Earmax Pro
Stax 2020 (probably)
Sennheiser HD590 and HD600
Perreaux SXH1

Sep 14, 2004 at 1:32 AM Post #33 of 60
Ok the poll closes in 9 mins and I don't think there will be an influx of votes....SO the date of the Oct. MD/VA/DC Head-fi meet is Saturday Oct. 2nd.

Mark you calendars folks and I hope to see you all there.

I'm so excited
k1000smile.gif

[size=x-small]See first post for details.[/size]

Sep 16, 2004 at 7:48 PM Post #35 of 60
Well, sorry guys but I will in fact not be bringing my MG Head or my HD-600s to this meet, meaning I might as well not bring my 3960 either. I'll probably just go and listen to stuff. I'm selling my headphone setup to fund a pair of speakers, so obviously I won't have any of it anymore by the time the meet rolls around.

Sep 22, 2004 at 7:25 PM Post #36 of 60
I can't make it. I just went back to the Fire Department Monday and can't get the time off to attend. Sorry and perhaps next time.

Sep 22, 2004 at 7:51 PM Post #37 of 60
Anyone driving down from NYC area. If I can get a ride down I'd love to tag along.

Sep 22, 2004 at 10:40 PM Post #38 of 60
Hi thrice & headfiers...
I am tempted to come to your meet, if it is OK with you, I still have to talk to my wife regarding that, but I want to know if there would be a place for me at your meet, I will bring the Emmeline HR-2, the XP-7 with dedicated power supply, the SR-71 & the Stealth, as a source it will be Meridian 508 24 bit. I would also be needing some info regarding closest airport to the meet with instructions to get there. Any help is indeed appretiated.
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Sep 23, 2004 at 2:34 PM Post #40 of 60
Count me in too, please -- I had far too much fun last time at Hirsch's. I'll be packing A900's, Rio Karma, and Xin SuperDual. My wife is also making interested noises, so I may bring her along to see what I'm so crazy about.
icon10.gif

Sep 24, 2004 at 3:02 PM Post #41 of 60
I would like to come to this meet. It is my first! Just getting my feet wet with headphones. please let me know the address. I can birng a Preauex and SD600 along with my tweakaudio moded 963SA.
Thanks
Amir

Sep 24, 2004 at 8:23 PM Post #44 of 60
Thanks.

I sure would like to make it to this one but I don't think there's anyone from this area going down. It would be really nice to see you guys again as I had a great time at the last meet.

Still lookin' for a ride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEEZE !!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Sep 24, 2004 at 8:58 PM Post #45 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by meech
Thanks.

I sure would like to make it to this one but I don't think there's anyone from this area going down. It would be really nice to see you guys again as I had a great time at the last meet.

Still lookin' for a ride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEEZE !!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

hey get a ride with me...come to chicago..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back