The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen | Optical/Coaxial/USB digital output | Slim design | APT-X | TYPE C |
Aug 1, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #979 of 1,222
Which meams we need more Head-Fi ers to come over and give their blessings :)
I Want This to Happen!

Aug 1, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #980 of 1,222
Which meams we need more Head-Fi ers to come over and give their blessings
smily_headphones1.gif

I Want This to Happen!

Me too! 

One of my emotions though, I sometimes need more battery, so if we can further bump the battery life, even if adding a bit to the thickness, that would be good on my side 
biggrin.gif

Aug 1, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #981 of 1,222
Me too! 

One of my emotions though, I sometimes need more battery, so if we can further bump the battery life, even if adding a bit to the thickness, that would be good on my side :D

But, 20 hours already. Seems like it's long enough to me.

Aug 1, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #983 of 1,222
But, 20 hours already. Seems like it's long enough to me.

It is a long battery life, but why not aim for more? 

I just have been recently on a long road trip of about 2000 KM and I've had no access to power to recharge. It left a scar 
biggrin.gif

But with all seriousness, X5 series lasted about 30 hours as transport, and I am preventive by nature. If we include a larger battery, we can get better battery life either and life cycle expectancy, I tend to see it like a win. 

But Fiio products always had amazing life, my X5 is still going. Not in my hands, but the person who bought it when I upgraded to X5ii said that X5 feels exactly the same. 

All in all, I'm happy with the decision for 20 hours, but my personal opinion is that a tiny bit more would always be welcome. 

Aug 1, 2016 at 9:37 PM Post #984 of 1,222
It is a long battery life, but why not aim for more? 

I just have been recently on a long road trip of about 2000 KM and I've had no access to power to recharge. It left a scar :D

But with all seriousness, X5 series lasted about 30 hours as transport, and I am preventive by nature. If we include a larger battery, we can get better battery life either and life cycle expectancy, I tend to see it like a win. 

But Fiio products always had amazing life, my X5 is still going. Not in my hands, but the person who bought it when I upgraded to X5ii said that X5 feels exactly the same. 

All in all, I'm happy with the decision for 20 hours, but my personal opinion is that a tiny bit more would always be welcome. 

To a point I agree George. However, when is enough simply enough. Let's build the thing already!! :)

Aug 2, 2016 at 5:48 AM Post #986 of 1,222

Even better would be a removable battery of 'standard' type such as a Galaxy Note.

Then for longer trips we can just carry a charged spare or two.

I'd rather carry one "standard" battery that can charge a multitude of USB devices, than have to fanny about with device-specific batteries.

Make it USB chargeable and that should cover most scenarios.

Aug 2, 2016 at 5:58 AM Post #987 of 1,222
I'd rather carry one "standard" battery that can charge a multitude of USB devices, than have to fanny about with device-specific batteries.

Make it USB chargeable and that should cover most scenarios.

The dual USB configuration will be a huge benefit in that regard.

With most devices it is impossible to charge at the same time as using USB digital out or OTG connection.

Aug 2, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #988 of 1,222

The dual USB configuration will be a huge benefit in that regard.

With most devices it is impossible to charge at the same time as using USB digital out or OTG connection.

If FiiO pull this off, a simple, relatively cheap, external battery will let you charge the T3 and something like the Mojo (don't know of a better, portable, DAC, at any price) for longer than is needed to circumnavigate the entire globe ...

27.7 hours of music (iPhone 6S, Mojo, Bose QC20i), with 57% left on my Limefuel 20K ... and a LOT of reading while listening ... hard to argue with.

Aug 2, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #989 of 1,222

Even better would be a removable battery of 'standard' type such as a Galaxy Note.

Then for longer trips we can just carry a charged spare or two.

This would also most likely have a knock on affect of the overall size of the device. Personally no thanks but I can see how this would appeal to many

Aug 2, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #990 of 1,222
Guys i need to ask a question about battery life,

Players get announced with 20 - 30 or even 40 hours with hell lots of other features (screen, wifi, bluetooth) that if used probably will cut battery to less than 8 hours :D

so that is expected ..

but at least the screen, isn't there any technology that minimize power usage for screen, screen eats battery on android like crazy ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back