The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen | Optical/Coaxial/USB digital output | Slim design | APT-X | TYPE C |
Apr 17, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #631 of 1,222
I can't wait to buy 2 SD cards for this. Mojo is ready as well.

Apr 17, 2016 at 8:17 AM Post #632 of 1,222
just curious i don't get the hype over the dual sd slot 
tongue.gif

aren't other dap brands already doing that haha
beerchug.gif

Apr 17, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #633 of 1,222
just curious i don't get the hype over the dual sd slot  :p
:beerchug:  

You mean dual Micro-sd? This is fullsize SD card we are talking here, which can go up to 1Tb, sd is 500gb max for now. Some people just love having DSD for portable (personally I can't tell the difference so CD for me), or some one might want to have a REALLY large storage. Plus SD is cheaper anyway :)

Apr 17, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #634 of 1,222
You mean dual Micro-sd? This is fullsize SD card we are talking here, which can go up to 1Tb, sd is 500gb max for now. Some people just love having DSD for portable (personally I can't tell the difference so CD for me), or some one might want to have a REALLY large storage. Plus SD is cheaper anyway
smily_headphones1.gif

oh icic haha i thought they are micro sd . Same with you
Cheers bud!
beerchug.gif

Apr 20, 2016 at 12:11 AM Post #635 of 1,222
Can't hep but expecting for it now... I'm one of those that support built in nonintrusive DAC& though, that, Intuitive UI, and wireless connection will add more interest in 200-300 price range

Apr 20, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #636 of 1,222
Just curious if this will show the file type on the screen. Since I use various and have surrendered to not being able to organize my library to all flac, or lossless. For example, 320kbs m4a, etc. When I've been listening to mp3's and I happen to choose an album of flac files or my wav lp rips, it's like changing from casual meals to fine dining.

Apr 20, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #637 of 1,222
Just curious if this will show the file type on the screen. Since I use various and have surrendered to not being able to organize my library to all flac, or lossless. For example, 320kbs m4a, etc. When I've been listening to mp3's and I happen to choose an album of flac files or my wav lp rips, it's like changing from casual meals to fine dining.

THIS PLEASE JamesFiiO!

Along with info like Hz, bit depth, etc. That's a killer feature for me. Something like A&K, Cowon or Lotoo already do.

And very important: always on screen. Not like on the X5 (the DAP I have): 2/3 seconds and disappears.

Apr 20, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #638 of 1,222
just curious i don't get the hype over the dual sd slot  :p
:beerchug:  

Hehe true. And as stated above these are full sized cards. Also though, I think the cheapest dap with 2 cards and digital out is the x5. Which is a good amount more coins than this will be :).

Main reason I am excited is the storage capacity in a small device. Many portable DACs are large (even the tiny mojo as an example is quite thick making it hard to pocket if strapped to a dap.)

Anyway. I very much look forward to see what fiio come up with.

Apr 21, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #639 of 1,222
Count me in. I have searched something like these for quite a while. 

Apr 21, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #640 of 1,222
Is this will have faster processor? X5 and x3 2nd are bit slow when loaded with 128gb.
I really wish that will be able play randomly through folders. I don't know why this function is so unusual...

Apr 21, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #641 of 1,222
Is this will have faster processor? X5 and x3 2nd are bit slow when loaded with 128gb.
I really wish that will be able play randomly through folders. I don't know why this function is so unusual...

That is not even something I would have though about.

This too would be very important

Apr 21, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #645 of 1,222
  Just found this thread... think I'll be holding off on replacing my iPod. This is exactly the DAP I'm looking for; high capacity, touch screen, good sound...

See? James is right after all....
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back