The Ultimate Remaster of One of the Most Important Records of All Time
Nov 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

HDtracks

Sponsor: HDTracks
Out now on HDtracks, the ultimate hi-res remaster of Miles Davis' masterpiece, Kind of Blue!!!

Newly transferred from the original three-track session tapes and painstakingly engineered to recreate the original sound of the recording studio, this brand new 192kHz/24bit hi-res digital remaster is the definitive version of this classic record.

The result is a clarity and richness that transports the listener into the control room of Columbia Records' legendary 30th Street Studio in New York.

Here is what people are already saying about the download:

"Downloaded it today. The 192/24 version is absolute superior over everything I heard before!"

"This is a great day for me. Goosebumps all morning…"

DOWNLOAD IT TODAY IN MONO OR STEREO!!!

MONO
STEREO
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WATCH THE MAKING OF VIDEO

Check out the cool behind-the-scenes peek at the remastering process as well as other technical and production details.

Nov 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #2 of 8
And if you don't live in the USA???

Nov 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #5 of 8
I'm 19 but hopefully when I'm older I'll get to have a moment like this when 'digital' becomes a thing of the past. 

Nov 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #6 of 8
this is a hell of a remastering.  fantastic job.  I love Miles, but I'm hoping for most of Django Reinhardts works to be properly redone.  without Django, the music industry would be very different and probably a far lesser thing entirely. would like to listen to the best guitarist to ever walk to the earth without that static and haze over every track.  

Nov 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #8 of 8
I've been listening to this the past few days and the sound is absolutely sublime, the sound transformed compared to previous versions. I can hear the instruments echoing off the walls, something I'm used to hearing with only good modern recordings.

Now if you can go and do the same John Coltrane's albums I'll be in jazz heaven. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back