The Ultimate MC/MM phono stage, F-117, Nighthawk...
Feb 21, 2010 at 11:17 PM Post #121 of 210
Regarding the MM input capacitance, is this due to the circuit design or is there some added capacitance there (since many cartridges like a higher capacitance load to smooth out the high frequencies) that could be easily removed? The reason I ask is that the cartridge I use specifies a 100pF load and of course the cables from the turntable are around that, so ideally the phono preamp for this cartridge should be as low as possible.

Feb 23, 2010 at 8:17 PM Post #124 of 210
We will start shipping the F-117 by the end of next week.
Those who have posted here for one please make sure that you will include in the pay-pal, the color of the chassis that you are asking for. I will not know who is who when getting money from you. Please help me speed the shipping process by including all the info needed on your pay-pal transaction.
I don't have the time to look into the e-mail either. So what ever you have called me for some time ago or e-mailed me will not come to my mind now. So the only way we can do things right is that every one will include the info needed to have the correct color shipped to him/her.
Please, Please make sure you include in the pay-pal your current address, The color of your F-117, the color of the knobs, if you will not do that you will get an all black F-117.
If you are in the US the shipping fee is $18.00.
The F-117 with any color you like is $650.00
If sending money order or cashier check the total is $668.00
If sending the money via pay-pal the total is $688.04

For those who don't reside in the US please send us your full shipping address with POSTAL ZIP CODE so we find out the shipping fee.

You can use my e-mail address when you transfer the money via pay-pal.
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

Please charge the F-117 first until the light on the charger turns from Red to Green. Then UNPLUG the charger from the F-117 so the on/off switch will work.

Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Feb 25, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #127 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by decur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
black/black with silver knobs
tongue_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

mailed check today
biggrin.gif

cant wait
L3000.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 1:55 PM Post #129 of 210
You guys are going to be very happy
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #130 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We will start shipping the F-117 by the end of next week.
Those who have posted here for one please make sure that you will include in the pay-pal, the color of the chassis that you are asking for. I will not know who is who when getting money from you. Please help me speed the shipping process by including all the info needed on your pay-pal transaction.
I don't have the time to look into the e-mail either. So what ever you have called me for some time ago or e-mailed me will not come to my mind now. So the only way we can do things right is that every one will include the info needed to have the correct color shipped to him/her.
Please, Please make sure you include in the pay-pal your current address, The color of your F-117, the color of the knobs, if you will not do that you will get an all black F-117.
If you are in the US the shipping fee is $18.00.
The F-117 with any color you like is $650.00
If sending money order or cashier check the total is $668.00
If sending the money via pay-pal the total is $688.04

For those who don't reside in the US please send us your full shipping address with POSTAL ZIP CODE so we find out the shipping fee.

You can use my e-mail address when you transfer the money via pay-pal.
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

Please charge the F-117 first until the light on the charger turns from Red to Green. Then UNPLUG the charger from the F-117 so the on/off switch will work.

Thanks.
Ray Samuels

just wondering if you accept personal checks, or must it be a money order or a cashier check/

Feb 26, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #131 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just wondering if you accept personal checks, or must it be a money order or a cashier check/

Yes we do.
Please send me a PM so I give you the correct info.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back