The Ultimate MC/MM phono stage, F-117, Nighthawk...
Feb 10, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #91 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will you be using this with your latest 6SN7 headphone amplifier as they could be a great match or will it only be with your speaker rig?

My Stealth is in the bedside rig, so can't use the Nighthawk there
biggrin.gif

Mainly I will use it in the speaker rig, yes, although the speaker rig currently also contains the Decware CSP-2 for headphone use.

Feb 10, 2010 at 11:38 PM Post #92 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Stealth is in the bedside rig, so can't use the Nighthawk there
biggrin.gif

With names like Stealth and Nighthawk, it seems you could use them anywhere. Especially in bed at night. Sorry I could not resist.
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #96 of 210
I spent a lot of time listening to the F-117 this weekend.

EDIT: Review link posted below.

Feb 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #98 of 210
Feb 15, 2010 at 6:34 PM Post #99 of 210
Rock solid review! I dont have the funds to grow to the next level. But this little dynamo may be better a fit then my Slee2 and very OLD skool Denon HA-500. ... Again count me in.

Feb 15, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #100 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by robin-t /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rock solid review! I dont have the funds to grow to the next level. But this little dynamo may be better a fit then my Slee2 and very OLD skool Denon HA-500. ... Again count me in.

Sorry Robin,
There is only one allowed in Dallas.
You will have to come over after Starbucks to listen, or I can bring it to your B'day party.
k701smile.gif

Feb 16, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #102 of 210
We are few days away from getting The Nighthawk together. F-117 parts are all in the house but the back plate should be done by the end of this week.

It is time to post your order in this thread. We hopefully should be able to ship the Nighthawk phono stage next week.

The regular price for this phono stage is $795.00. We will make a special discount to all head-fiers to purchase The F-117 for ONLY $650.00.

The dead line is going to be very short, & the quantity available to us is around 300 units only at this time. We hope we can make more of this winner phono stage in the near future.

Good luck & thanks for your business.
RSA.

Feb 16, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #105 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by robin-t /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Darn, I guess I missed out again!
Tom, dont waste your money.... this is NOT a product for you.

BTW Robin, welcome to head-fi

Sorry about your wallet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back