The Ultimate Headphone Sacrifice...
Sep 8, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #16 of 46
grats to u on ur new SP.

dang ppl its not like its AIDS or Herpies. Like he says, it clears in 3 days with no lasting effects.

Sep 8, 2006 at 4:18 AM Post #18 of 46
The real sacrifice will be when you have to give up the money for the SinglePower.
</joking>

Can you do the trial more than once?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 8, 2006 at 4:44 AM Post #19 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by joneeboi
The real sacrifice will be when you have to give up the money for the SinglePower.
</joking>

Can you do the trial more than once?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Haha, no, its a one shot only thing. Fortunately, I'm concurrently involved in a Malaria vaccine study that should get me $750

Yay for being a lab rat!

Sep 8, 2006 at 7:11 AM Post #22 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi
Concurrently? They're OK with that?

shhh....dont tell the IRB....I might have lied a little on the application...

Sep 8, 2006 at 7:30 AM Post #23 of 46
Just remember that testing is not without risks. For example, TGN1412 (scroll down to Clinical Trials). Still, getting paid $$ for being inoculated with the virus is better than paying for a cruise and getting a courtesy infection.

Sep 8, 2006 at 8:09 AM Post #24 of 46
Besides, he gets to have the problem wth good medical help, and then can go on cheap cruises with less worry about catching the virus, right?

Sep 8, 2006 at 8:33 AM Post #25 of 46
Pah! Thats nothing, last month I had myself injected with Ebola, Smallpox, Hairyitis and Bloaty Head in exchange for a mint tin cmoy.

THATS dedication.
tongue.gif

Sep 8, 2006 at 10:32 AM Post #27 of 46
I nearly got myself onto a trial that would have been £800, for a total of 9 days spread over 3 weeks. Unfortunately, to do it would have meant missing my driving test, and freshers week at uni. But this was the easiest study in the world, just looking at blanching effect of various steriods on the skin. The possibility of a few white marks was the only side effect. Easy as sin.

Too bad eh.

Sep 8, 2006 at 11:06 AM Post #28 of 46
The most extreme headphone sacrifice I read about on here was tuberoller who gave up his HE-90 for his wife...

But good luck mate, maybe try not eating alot before hand eh? Less to come out that way.
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 8, 2006 at 11:13 AM Post #29 of 46
I'd do this in a heartbeat. I wish I lived in Texas.

Sep 8, 2006 at 11:38 AM Post #30 of 46
I think Jude should grant you retroactive "Headphonus Supremous" status! You, sir, are the true master-of-all-that-heats-up! If you hit the sperm and blood banks also, you might be able to upgrade to the Supra...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Maybe sell a kidney and go all the way to the SDS-XLR...
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back