The Tomahawk...an ultra-portable amplifier for IEMs
May 11, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #902 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DSC_0034.jpg

That one is sexy!
How much if I only want the case? Final cost that is. Also, what tools are required?

May 11, 2007 at 2:45 AM Post #903 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That one is sexy!
How much if I only want the case? Final cost that is. Also, what tools are required?

Yeah, I am interested in just a case as well.

May 11, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #904 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice Ray! They all look great, but that green one is the best.

x2. I can't wait to get mine.

Someone posted that the red ones color the sound too much, so I went for the green. More environmentally friendly, too.
wink.gif

May 11, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #906 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please say you're joking.

No, he's smoking pot.

Anyway, I like them all but the green. I like the blue the best followed by the silver.

May 11, 2007 at 2:58 PM Post #910 of 931
I ordered one in Green the day before yesterday, it was a toss up between Green & Red but they all look pretty good IMO - Green just looks that little bit better to me.

May 12, 2007 at 10:58 PM Post #911 of 931
Hi, I am new here but after read so much great reviews on I am in one for of the Tomahawk (Black). So what should I do next?? Pay with paypal right away?? or wait for instructions or email?

May 12, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #913 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by chiaping /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, I am new here but after read so much great reviews on I am in one for of the Tomahawk (Black). So what should I do next?? Pay with paypal right away?? or wait for instructions or email?

Payment details can be found here:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showpo...&postcount=517

Drop Ray an email asking if he has stock for whichever color Toma you want. If it's in stock, you can then pay via paypal and he'll ship the next day. If it's within the US, you should expect it pretty soon. If it's outside US, then your parcel may get tied up with customs, which may result in a delay / customs charge.

May 13, 2007 at 7:19 AM Post #914 of 931
Green or Red ??? Hmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......
blink.gif
The 17th or the 20th...

May 14, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #915 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my silver Tomahawk, it looks sooo good! I'll edit this thread with a pic of my finished rig once I quit being so lazy and get new batteries for my digi camera. Thanks Ray, it sounds even better than it looks, and thats saying something
biggrin.gif

Edit:http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...t/DSCF0387.jpg
biggrin.gif

Looks great ! congrats !!
biggrin.gif
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back