Rob

Nov 4, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #47 of 931
Hi,

Please, sign me for the Tomakawk.

Regards

Antonio

Nov 4, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #50 of 931
Hi Ray,
Please add me to your list. How do we "place an order"?

Thank You,
Wonta

Nov 4, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #51 of 931
Ray,
Please sign me up for a Tomahawk.

Nov 5, 2006 at 12:01 AM Post #54 of 931
Hi, Ray. Is this pre-order thing include us Canadian?

Nov 6, 2006 at 12:46 PM Post #55 of 931
Hello Ray,

first of all Happy Birthday !!!

This is my first post in this forum. I have been reading various threads in this forum for quite some time and you guys helped me to purchase my first iem (E500) which I am really enjoying a lot. Thank you for introducing me to a new world of music.

Ray, I would also like to pre-order your new Tomahawk amp. Please put me on the list.

Thank you and best greetings from Germany

Oliver

Nov 6, 2006 at 1:59 PM Post #56 of 931
Hi Ray,

I would like to pre-order one too.
If possible, may I have serial #77?

How do I place an order?
Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 6, 2006 at 1:59 PM Post #57 of 931
Dear friends & headfiers...
Please post your order for the Tomahawk in this thread, I will honor every one of them. Please do not pm me with your order nor e-mail me in that regard. This thread was purchased so you can very easily post your wish. The only reason I am asking this because your pms & e-mails are getting mixed with other that I have to reply to & if I don't reply to your orders you might think that I am not interested or don't care which is not true. To those who did not post thier order here, please do put the request for the Tomahawk in here so I woun't loose your order.
The pre-order is meant to all our friends around the world,
so don't worry, the shipping out of US continent will be via USPS, global express $24.00. Unless the buyer specifies other courier. In the US, it will be fed-ex, $14.00 2-3 days delivery with tracking #.
Please don't send money nor ask if you could, I would like to have the amps ready first before I request the payment.
I will let you know 2 weeks prior to the shipping date.
Thanks to all my friends.
Ray Samuels

Nov 6, 2006 at 4:11 PM Post #59 of 931
Hey Ray

Please put me down for one.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back