The Syllable D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Review Tour----Provide By Gearbest
Jun 23, 2016 at 6:39 AM Post #16 of 44
  Very Interested to try these. I haven't had a chance to test wireless earbuds yet-

Dxanex
Charlotte, NC
I am currently in line to demo the FiiO X7, but I have not received it to write the review yet. 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/804809/fiio-x7-all-amp-modules-am2-am3-am5-review-world-tour-starts-right-now/60#post_12634498

Thank you for apply

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #17 of 44
1) jacobjkim97
2) Located in Baltimore, MD
3) I haven't reviewed any headphones/iem/amp and dacs, since I joined pretty recently, but I have my fair share of experience with iems (se425, ue900s, w40, se535, se846, aurisonics forte) since I lived in Vancouver, and headphonebar (http://www.headphonebar.com) was a block away and I tried most, if not all of their headphones, right up to their carrying of the audioquest nighthawk (which, I say was a really underrated pair of cans with the audeze deckard). 
4) I've had exposure here, and also at djtechtools in their monitor and live headphones forums, and well at headphonebar in Vancouver, where I lived until a year ago. I don't have much exposure from here, but this opportunity would be an amazing chance to start reviewing (and I write pretty kickass reviews)

Jun 23, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #18 of 44
I'm really interested in those. Actually using my ATH-IM02 with AT-PHA50BT to have them bluetooth. So having earbuds even more covenient is interesting.

1) cityle
  2) Quebec City, Canada
  3) None, only small impressions there and there
  4) yeah, Twitter and Facebook possible.

Jun 23, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #19 of 44
  I'm really interested in those. Actually using my ATH-IM02 with AT-PHA50BT to have them bluetooth. So having earbuds even more covenient is interesting.

1) cityle
  2) Quebec City, Canada
  3) None, only small impressions there and there
  4) yeah, Twitter and Facebook possible.

I'd like to hear different idea from many people, can you tell me, what is the most important characteristic of Syllable D900s make you interested ?

Jun 24, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #20 of 44
  I'd like to hear different idea from many people, can you tell me, what is the most important characteristic of Syllable D900s make you interested ?

I dont know how many cabled plug-ins Ive destroyed due to cable getting stuck hiking in Norwegian mountains. Just last week I destroyed a usb cable connected to my phone. This product seems to offer a combination of wireless, boxed charging, wireless between ears. Question is sound quality, how hard it is for them to fall out of ear while doing sports, ease of hookup to phone (like samsung gear watch looses sync to phone constantly) and how long they realistically can play music without nede for recharge.

Jun 24, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #21 of 44

I'm most interested in connection stability and how the two earpieces interact with each other to present stereo effects. I'll be honest in that I would not expect amazing sound quality. It would be an acceptable trade-off for the convenience of something that is truly wireless. Sound quality will only improve as the technology matures.

Jun 24, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #22 of 44
Sound quality and comfort are most important to me. Many completely wireless options just look to bulky.

Jun 24, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #23 of 44
Sound quality, portability and the quality of the bluetooth connection, along with the interesting price.

Jun 24, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #24 of 44
The fact that there are no cables is pretty cool.

If they can combine this with a secure fit, good battery life and connectivity, and on top of all of this some good sound, they will be easy to recommend

Jun 24, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #25 of 44

I'd say the conventional no-cable, secure fit and all of that's pretty interesting, but the price point and the fact that it's waterproof - so you could use them for light workouts and light swimming is very tempting.

Jun 25, 2016 at 3:57 AM Post #26 of 44
  Sound quality and comfort are most important to me. Many completely wireless options just look to bulky.

I had tried it myself, the sound quality is good, i think it's because of the Apt-x , and the weight is very light, with a good earbud design, so you can fill up in your ear easy and feel comfortable.

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #27 of 44
The fact that there are no cables is pretty cool.

If they can combine this with a secure fit, good battery life and connectivity, and on top of all of this some good sound, they will be easy to recommend

Actually, D900s provide a portable cables in the box, in case somebody want to have a cable between two earbuds.

Jun 27, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #30 of 44
Michael L. Smith
Tallahassee, Florida USA
I am mainly an Amazon reviewer. A few links to reviews below.

Thank you for your consideration.

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3MCU0XKHV2BOU/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

https://www.amazon.com/review/R24DN78IKSSFH7/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back