The Syllable D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Review Tour----Provide By Gearbest
Jul 1, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #38 of 44
  The samples will reach to you at next week, sent by DHL, will send you tracking number when i get it.

Congratelations!

Thanks, George! I think I've got my tracking number from you. It could be some other folks sending me something from Shenzen, but I bet it's you.

Jul 1, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #39 of 44
I bought some of these from gearbest. Great service from them and good price. Unfortunately the earphones aren't so great, the sound keeps dropping on the left bud and they can't maintain a stable connection for more than 30 seconds at a time. Its a shame, when they worked they didn't sound that bad at all.

Jul 9, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #41 of 44
I bought some of these from gearbest. Great service from them and good price. Unfortunately the earphones aren't so great, the sound keeps dropping on the left bud and they can't maintain a stable connection for more than 30 seconds at a time. Its a shame, when they worked they didn't sound that bad at all.

I'm having a similar experience so far. I would advise to not bother with below aptX Bluetooth, I've had no luck getting playback without the left channel dropping out in other Bluetooth modes. I think some of it comes down to signal strength from the right bud likely being exceptionally poor.

Jul 12, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #42 of 44
  I'm having a similar experience so far. I would advise to not bother with below aptX Bluetooth, I've had no luck getting playback without the left channel dropping out in other Bluetooth modes. I think some of it comes down to signal strength from the right bud likely being exceptionally poor.

i will forward all the feedback to Syllable and see what they will do to improvement.

Jul 16, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #44 of 44
I'm guessing that July 15th due date was more of a loose suggestion than set due date, haha. 
tongue_smile.gif
 C'mon guys! Want to read your reviews on these interesting earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back