The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
Jun 10, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #274 of 592
Jun 10, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #275 of 592
If the Traillii thing really happens I'm happy to measure them and publish the first measurement ever here :D

Jun 10, 2021 at 4:09 PM Post #278 of 592
it‘s settlet then, tom, did you already order the tralii? 😜😜
I am waiting for Oriolus to give me feedback of they accept me as dealer or not. It's not always easy to get manufacturers to partner up. In the car of Hiby, it took me more than half a year to convince them.

And if they accept me, the Traiili is 6k. So that's gonna cost me a lot even for a demo device.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2021 at 8:00 PM Post #280 of 592
Jun 11, 2021 at 2:18 AM Post #282 of 592
be happy to pay for a yearly subscription priced around my music streaming service (~240 frs). This subscription will allow me to try at home in the same time up to 2 gears (not new but for demo) and to keep each up to 3-4 weeks at no cost (except return shipping). I also be willing to pay a lifetime membership (250-500 frs) to help increase the number of gears available... Anyway just my two cents😀
Know i was playing small... My way to survive in this hobby😅but now let's be a little more crazy (for me😂)... How many Swiss Head-Fiers will be ready to subscribe to an Iems-Headphones-Daps demo service??? 25??? 50??? Let's start with 25 people... Lifetime membership 25000 frs (25x1000 frs) ; monthly subscription 5000 frs (25x200 frs)... So Bird in ~ a month😉 New gears will be choosen through a pool... And we make a commitment to buy from the same place we demo...
Just my dream🤗🤗🤗
Have a good day😀

Jun 11, 2021 at 2:37 AM Post #283 of 592
Know i was playing small... My way to survive in this hobby😅but now let's be a little more crazy (for me😂)... How many Swiss Head-Fiers will be ready to subscribe to an Iems-Headphones-Daps demo service??? 25??? 50??? Let's start with 25 people... Lifetime membership 25000 frs (25x1000 frs) ; monthly subscription 5000 frs (25x200 frs)... So Bird in ~ a month😉 New gears will be choosen through a pool... And we make a commitment to buy from the same place we demo...
Just my dream🤗🤗🤗
Have a good day😀
You guys make me happy. 😊

Jun 11, 2021 at 3:07 AM Post #284 of 592
Just my dream🤗🤗🤗
Have a good day😀
You will have to start small, right? All of us are interested in a bit different gear, I can see you are into transportable, where I am into desktop gear. Would be fun to try out your world, but if I was getting half a year worth of transportable stuff, I would question usefulness of the subscription. So it complicates things a bit and one needs to offer multiple subscriptions perhaps?

Jun 11, 2021 at 3:20 AM Post #285 of 592
You will have to start small, right? All of us are interested in a bit different gear, I can see you are into transportable, where I am into desktop gear. Would be fun to try out your world, but if I was getting half a year worth of transportable stuff, I would question usefulness of the subscription. So it complicates things a bit and one needs to offer multiple subscriptions perhaps?
Yes😀
Is it possible in our "small" market ???
And as far as i see (top) desktop gears are way more expensive than top iem's and daps... (not headphones...)
Would also be fun to try out your world😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back