The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
May 10, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #61 of 592
Checking in here

May 10, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #62 of 592
I learned to trust K55, whenever you have a question or would like to test/try something, just send them an email and they will do their best to work out a solution with you. Have been their customer for years now, I just wish they had better parking options, that's how much time I spent there, haha.
Parking right next to the ETH is a secret option since everyone just assumes the spaces are full all the time :wink:

May 10, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #63 of 592
Btw I have FiiO FD5 and Focal Elear for sale

May 12, 2021 at 6:49 AM Post #65 of 592
Is anyone from Lucerne here?

May 21, 2021 at 8:22 AM Post #66 of 592
Hi everyone. Guy from Zurich here. Nice to find a Swiss forum /branch here.

I would love a real head-fi meeting/can jam in Switzerland.

I hope I do not violate forum laws by mentioning that I am not only crazy about mobile Hifi as a private person but in fact I just started my own little online shop out of passion.

And yes, I am a customer of K55 too. Really nice guys.

Last edited:
May 21, 2021 at 9:12 AM Post #67 of 592

I hope I do not violate forum laws by mentioning that I am not only crazy about mobile Hifi as a private person but in fact I just started my own little online shop out of passion.

Oh what's your online shop?

May 21, 2021 at 9:21 AM Post #69 of 592

12!

May 21, 2021 at 9:45 AM Post #71 of 592
Just to be clear: I am basically only here to discuss mobile hifi, not promote my shop! I am an enthusiast myself and the shop is born out of passion, call it an extension of my hobby.

I own or have owned products from Fiio, Astell&Kern, Acoustic Research, Hiby, Cayin, Empire Ears, Campfire Audio, Satin Audio, Spirit Torino, Burson Audio, Focal, Shozy and a few others I can't remember.

May 21, 2021 at 9:48 AM Post #72 of 592
Oh, well. Are you sure I don't upset anyone by mentioning it?

a lot of swiss people will be happy when they hear what you have to offer…! 🎉

i don’t see an issue to tell everyone, but it‘s always good to play by the rules, which i don‘t know in this case…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back