The Super Freq custom fit IEMs (My Journey)
Jan 9, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #137 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no-one seems to have commented on this ........ ?

Here's the comment: It's an advertisement, not a usage suggestion.

Jan 9, 2008 at 3:17 AM Post #139 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's the comment: It's an advertisement, not a usage suggestion.

yeah i know, but its still odd, but yeah, its not a big deal, im not gonna sue them over it or anything!

Jan 9, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #140 of 275
Trance, I really doubt the people in those pictures are actually using a FreQ. It was most likely Photoshopped in. They probably wouldn't go through the trouble of making a FreQ for some models. Those pictures look like stock photos of people holding iPods with iBuds, and they simply made the iBuds a little different. Check out this image and look at where the earphone connector is, it is in an odd location, not plugged in:

http://www.freqonline.com/images/Fre...cLovers_07.jpg

Jan 9, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #142 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioNoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They asked 50 for impression here in rochester so I said no, anyone have any ideas as to where to ask to?

I called an audiologist that specialized in hearing aids. They are only going to charge me $10 for an impression. Just call as many offices as you, I got luck on the first # I called.

Jan 9, 2008 at 3:41 AM Post #143 of 275
It seems like in the original photo, she has one earbud in and is holding the other one - what you can see in her hand. I think the've photoshopped the other cable and FreQ in to her right ear.

[EDIT] Forgot to quote this:

"Trance, I really doubt the people in those pictures are actually using a FreQ. It was most likely Photoshopped in. They probably wouldn't go through the trouble of making a FreQ for some models. Those pictures look like stock photos of people holding iPods with iBuds, and they simply made the iBuds a little different. Check out this image and look at where the earphone connector is, it is in an odd location, not plugged in:

http://www.freqonline.com/images/Fre...cLovers_07.jpg"

Everyone posts too quickly... >_<

Jan 9, 2008 at 3:58 AM Post #147 of 275
Quote:

In regards to your cable, we would be happy to wire your with your cable if you would like. Ours currently come with a cord that resembles an ipod cord, but it is gold plated and has high-end wiring on the inside.

In the event we run into a problem or are unable to use your cord, we will just return it to you with your final product. I would suggest that you send the cord in with your impressions. '

This company has some nice service

Livewires has been doing this for people too. They've been modding people's iphone cables to work with Livewires (detachable too in case you want a standard cable).

Jan 9, 2008 at 4:14 AM Post #148 of 275
so has anyone got theirs? im dieing to hear some real life people impressions of them.....are they the real deal or just to good to be true?

GOD i hate this place.....always makes me want to spend spend spend......

Jan 9, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #150 of 275
I'm 90% sure I'll get them tomorrow, but don't die of impatience if I don't, haha. I have really high expectations for the thing because the company keeps saying it's the best thing since sliced bread, but I'll try to be as unbiased as I can when giving my impressions. I will take so many photos, you'll probably get tired of seeing them, ok!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back