The Super Freq custom fit IEMs (My Journey)
Jan 3, 2008 at 11:21 PM Post #47 of 275
Awesome, will do them UE way, let my audiologist know that as well
biggrin.gif

Jan 4, 2008 at 1:44 AM Post #52 of 275
I am getting my impressions done tomorrow. 5 bucks an ear! Our hospital has a small audiologist practice, and they asked me what they should charge me. I will be getting them done open mouth with the bite block, just because I think it will get me a better seal.

Jan 4, 2008 at 3:01 AM Post #54 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Getting min on Tuesday, at $45 a set, quite priceier than that $5 per ear lol!

Do you or your parents belong to Costco? They do it for "free"

Jan 4, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #56 of 275
Quote:

I am Australian.

We don't have a CostCo here
wink.gif

Shame... they havent stole your soul yet... perhaps a Sams Club... cant imagine you have escaped the clutches of the Wal Mart down there.

Jan 4, 2008 at 3:10 AM Post #57 of 275
Well I work at a K-Mart, which is nice, I pray we don't get invaded by US companies like Wal-Mart and stuff, long live Australian business.

Ah well, sucks here, cause of the shipping costs and lag times to USA, I worked out:

08-Jan: Get impressions
10-Jan: Post to Earphone Company
21-Jan: Arrives at Earphone Company
27-Jan: Earphone Company posts to me
05-Feb: Get earphones

And I am someone who when I want something, I want it now. But I am preparing all my patience for this adventure. I have been lolling around since August on the idea of customs, and initially was going to be LiveWires for the win.

Jan 4, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #58 of 275
Ordered my SuperFreq's today. I went Blue tip. Then Blue outer With Black cord. Just hope they don't leave my ears "Black n' Blue". Can't wait to get the kit. Wonder if I should pluck my ear hairs?
rolleyes.gif

Jan 4, 2008 at 6:20 AM Post #59 of 275
Quote:

Well I work at a K-Mart, which is nice, I pray we don't get invaded by US companies like Wal-Mart and stuff, long live Australian business.

You're kidding, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back