The Sony 40th Anniversary Walkman Thread
Feb 27, 2020 at 3:03 AM Post #1,876 of 3,003
Well he stated he doesnt use streaming service, for thet matter, just use Sony Music app exclusively and you should be alright for 15 hours of use.

Feb 28, 2020 at 3:34 PM Post #1,879 of 3,003
Alternative launcher.
DSC02412.JPG

Mar 2, 2020 at 11:51 AM Post #1,880 of 3,003
I have now sadly moved my sony A105 on ...i loved the sound quality but couldn't stand android on a dap ..and the battery life and standby times i just felt were not good enough ...i will be sticking to my A55

Does the a105 sound better thsn the a55? I bought the a105 and think it sounds great but the battery life isnt that good...

Mar 8, 2020 at 7:30 PM Post #1,881 of 3,003
Today evening arrived my new headphone, with it I'll use the Sony NWA-105 Walkman, the Sennheiser IE 800 S. I've used before the former version of that nice Sennheiser product, the IE 800. I was satisfied with it, but when I just listened the newer model, I've changed my mind. IE 800 S is much better, and I need to say, It's a must have product for all, who really love listen to music seriously, and can afford it. It just brings the maximum capacity and performance out from the Sony Walkman, and it sounds so really like a real high-end audiophile system. I've got it only for two hours, but I really love it. Honestly to say, I bought it at used condition, for half of the price (500 USD), so it wasn't so terrible expensive. I just suggest here to do the same like me for everyone.View attachment 4344.JPG

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020 at 2:35 AM Post #1,882 of 3,003
Today evening arrived my new headphone, with it I'll use the Sony NWA-105 Walkman, the Sennheiser IE 800 S. I've used before the former version of that nice Sennheiser product, the IE 800. I was satisfied with it, but when I just listened the newer model, I've changed my mind. IE 800 S is much better, and I need to say, It's a must have product for all, who really love listen to music seriously, and can afford it. It just brings the maximum capacity and performance out from the Sony Walkman, and it sounds so really like a real high-end audiophile system. I've got it only for two hours, but I really love it. Honestly to say, I bought it at used condition, for half of the price (500 USD), so it wasn't so terrible expensive. I just suggest here to do the same like me for everyone.
Wait to listen the voyager 14 or 3

Mar 9, 2020 at 4:06 PM Post #1,886 of 3,003
It just brings the maximum capacity and performance out from the Sony Walkman, and it sounds so really like a real high-end audiophile system.
Can only speak for the non-S version, but no source works better with my Senns than the A105 (after testing with Dragonfly Blue, Mojo and possible even the A&K Kann).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back