The "RSA" Shadow, a powerful pixy of an amp . . . New images. .
Apr 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #181 of 184
I also posted this in the other forum:

Anyone who may have the new JH13/16 that got the Otterbox Model 1000 case, the Shadow and cans both fit in the case nicely at the same time. Now if I can just fit that Sansa Fuze in there it would be sweet.

Also the Shadow fits in an Altoids box. With Altoid box laying horizontal, the Shadow fits Vertically in the box (not with the headphone cable plugged in). It obviously fits horizontally but it is more amazing it fits vertically. Same thing, I wish the Shadow and Sansa fit in the Altoid box as I would just mod the box to hold them both and drill a hole for the phones to come out of.

Apr 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #182 of 184
Here is a pic of the Shadow I am currently borrowing from a good friend:

01.jpg

It's definitely a tiny, awesome amp.

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #184 of 184

Quote:
Sweet baby jesus that thing is tiny.  I think it might be even smaller (except maybe depth-wise) than the ZO!  Craziness.  I think I know what I want for Christmas now.  :)

No way - shorter, maybe, but wider and deeper than the ZO. The iBasso T3 is a much closer match for the ZO - I compared them last weekend.

T3:
Measures 64.5L x 37W x 10H (mm), and weighs only 28g

ZO:
Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.38 x 2.75 in.  (69.8L x 38W x 9.6H - mm)

Shadow :
anyone ?

Shadow is as long as the iTouch is wide, but clearly deeper. I can sit my T3 in this position and it wont sit higher than the Touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back