The rich text editor is not compatible with Firefox Nightly
Nov 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #2 of 6
I have the same issue with the regular release Firefox.

I don't know why, but it always seems to be Firefox that has this issue. I've tried FF Aurora and the same thing happened. I was going to try Beta soon to see if it's fixed or not. I don't like the HTML editor since the formatting gets messed up, especially with videos.

I'm using OS X by the way. I'm not sure about Windows.

Nov 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #3 of 6
I'd suggest not using non-production software (betas and nightlies) with Head-Fi. It's more than likely an issue with changes to the javascript engine in Firefox. I don't see the Huddler team concerning themselves with other than final versions of web browsers. 
smile.gif

Nov 29, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #4 of 6
I'd suggest not using non-production software (betas and nightlies) with Head-Fi. It's more than likely an issue with changes to the javascript engine in Firefox. I don't see the Huddler team concerning themselves with other than final versions of web browsers. :smile:

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm using the most recent, standard release of Firefox (version 17.0 was released 9 days ago on November 20) and the rich text editor isn't working.

OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

Windows XP Home Edition SP3

Nov 29, 2012 at 6:24 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
I'd suggest not using non-production software (betas and nightlies) with Head-Fi. It's more than likely an issue with changes to the javascript engine in Firefox. I don't see the Huddler team concerning themselves with other than final versions of web browsers. 
smile.gif

B-But nightly is better than stable, exactly TWO better!

Nov 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm using the most recent, standard release of Firefox (version 17.0 was released 9 days ago on November 20) and the rich text editor isn't working.
OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

Windows XP Home Edition SP3

Yay, the rich text editor is back on the standard release of Firefox (version 17.0). Thank you moderators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back