The release of FiiO X3's new firmware (FW2.1)—Nov 20th 2013
Jan 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM Post #34 of 40
I have the new firmware. Sometimes when i fast forward it just doesn't. The progress bar moves but it's still stuck at the starting point. If I fast forward to the end of the track and, according to the progress bar the track finishes, it's still playing and I have no idea where in the track I am.

Feb 3, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #35 of 40
Hi,k

2.1 keeps locking the player up and when I reboot by long press on power and switching it on again it starts playing the song previous to the one it locked up on ?

Will have to revert to 2.05 or earlier as never had any issues prior to 2.1

Mike.

Feb 3, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #36 of 40
  Hi,k

1.21 keeps locking the player up and when I reboot by long press on power and switching it on again it starts playing the song previous to the one it locked up on ?

Will have to revert to 2.05 or earlier as never had any issues prior to 1.21

Mike.

1.21 ?

Feb 4, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #37 of 40
Noticed another bug today. I have the memory play set on position. When I play a long track, usually a podcast, say 90mins long, the progress bar shows it starting where it left off, but it's actually starting from 0. It shows it's playing from 44min in but it's from 0min. Really annoying to fast forward to the 44(+44)min mark...(Kinda makes me wonder what would happen when it's at 90, lol.)

I haven't really felt like I have the energy to play around with a bunch of different firmwares. I was hoping the latest one was a working one. I'm starting to feel this player will be for better use as a hammer or something.

Feb 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM Post #38 of 40
Wrong thread, sorry. 

Apr 1, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #39 of 40
  Hi,k

2.1 keeps locking the player up and when I reboot by long press on power and switching it on again it starts playing the song previous to the one it locked up on ?

Will have to revert to 2.05 or earlier as never had any issues prior to 2.1

Mike.

Same here - always locks up on the same albums but plays others seamlessly - never had this problem before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back