The Questyle, Mr. Speakers, ENIGMAcoustics, McIntosh, STAX, Focal, SubPac, Audeze, Noble, Kimber & RHA Meet @ The Source A/V in Torrance, California 10/17
Oct 17, 2015 at 9:53 PM Post #33 of 65
Thanks for organizing the show.  Small but a lot of stuffs to try out.  Thoroughly impressed with the McIntosh toys...Wish I have that Theater 1 setup at home; $55K for one speaker!  Niceeee...

Overall, I enjoyed the show.  Very nice SS amps, Questyle.  Thanks everyone for made it happened.  

Oct 17, 2015 at 10:53 PM Post #34 of 65
  Thanks for organizing the show.  Small but a lot of stuffs to try out.  Thoroughly impressed with the McIntosh toys...Wish I have that Theater 1 setup at home; $55K for one speaker!  Niceeee...

Overall, I enjoyed the show.  Very nice SS amps, Questyle.  Thanks everyone for made it happened.  

That room was pretty sick, it needed to be louder, Brannan said he couldn't hear anything. Really impressed with the Questyle players.

Oct 18, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #38 of 65
So, who attended this event? I have been awaiting feedback, but no impressions or details forthcoming? Is there another thread perhaps?

Oct 18, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #40 of 65

So, who attended this event? I have been awaiting feedback, but no impressions or details forthcoming? Is there another thread perhaps?

So far all of us have just posted in this one. It was pretty small.

I was only 2052 miles away...I could have dropped in....by parachute maybe....

Oct 18, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #41 of 65

Hopefully at CANJAM Socal we can finally meet. I am mentally preparing months in advance for the sweat shop work conditions Brannan will utterly put me through. Whats that phrase about insanity? Oh yeah doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Oct 18, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #42 of 65

Hopefully at CANJAM Socal we can finally meet. I am mentally preparing months in advance for the sweat shop work conditions Brannan will utterly put me through. Whats that phrase about insanity? Oh yeah doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

He will have you standing in front of their latest creation while fending off questions about the Noble One's you know nothing about! I expect to be there for the SoCal CanJam again. This years was awesome with over 1000 people and 60+ vendors. 2 days that were not long enough for all the fun. 

My K10 impressions getting done at SoCal CanJam this year....

Oct 18, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #43 of 65

What a great community you guys are building!

I am appreciative to have listened to the Puro Sound Labs IEM500 (as well as other IEMs and headphones).  Really enjoyed the IEM500, and is simply a worthy IEM to add to anyone's collection.  

[rule]
I'll write more about certain IEMs/headphones I heard at this meet in the future - at least as mini reviews on the QP1R review thread.

[rule]
Many thanks to The Source A/V and Questyle for hosting, and exhibitors such as Audeze, Enigmacoustics, Kimber Kable, MrSpeakers, RHA (for bringing IEMs) and Stax (equipment was there).

Loved the camaraderie, and hope to see everyone at the next event!

Oct 18, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #44 of 65
  He will have you standing in front of their latest creation while fending off questions about the Noble One's you know nothing about! I expect to be there for the SoCal CanJam again. This years was awesome with over 1000 people and 60+ vendors. 2 days that were not long enough for all the fun. 

We actually talked about impressions at the show yesterday. I said with as much gook as Brannan uses he could make a headphone out of it. Brought up people drooling and him having paper towels ready, since he has them use a bite block. To this date, my Audiologist has never had me use a bite block, even providing her with instructions. Well the fit I got is superb, so whatever works.

Oct 18, 2015 at 9:06 PM Post #45 of 65

We actually talked about impressions at the show yesterday. I said with as much gook as Brannan uses he could make a headphone out of it. Brought up people drooling and him having paper towels ready, since he has them use a bite block. To this date, my Audiologist has never had me use a bite block, even providing her with instructions. Well the fit I got is superb, so whatever works.

Slurp........
biggrin.gif

Got Towel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back