The Qudelix-5K thread
Dec 10, 2023 at 11:54 AM Post #4,426 of 4,807
where to find which is the latest available firmware? I know where to find, which firmare is on my device, but would like to know if there is a new one without having to plug my device to a pc. Just want to have a look, if i am on the latest or not. Googelt the heck out of the internet and went on the forum, but couldnt find any information, which is the latest firmware number.

Dec 14, 2023 at 11:18 AM Post #4,430 of 4,807
There will be no gain with 48Khz, and It could even be worse because resampling from 44.1 to 48 is weird, as 48 is not a multiple of 44.1, so my advice would be to stay at 44.1 if you can.
On the Qdelix app, when in Aptx adaptative, I cannot choose the resolution/sampling frequency, I'm stuck at 24/48... whatever I put in the developer's option menu.
In the end, you will most probably not hear any difference between the two... :sweat_smile:

Dec 16, 2023 at 4:28 AM Post #4,432 of 4,807
Can the 5k keep on playing BT stream even when connected to your computer thru USB? in this case my BT stream is stopped.

Have you tried changing the input priority?

IMG_7145.jpeg

Dec 16, 2023 at 5:07 PM Post #4,436 of 4,807
I was wondering if anyone has done a THOROUGH tutorial for using the EQ functions of the Qudelix--I find it very confusing and the manual isn't much help.
What do you find confusing?
The only thing missing IMO is buttons, it's not very obvious how to load/save profiles, everything else is pretty straight forward.

Dec 17, 2023 at 7:49 AM Post #4,437 of 4,807
I was wondering if anyone has done a THOROUGH tutorial for using the EQ functions of the Qudelix--I find it very confusing and the manual isn't much help.
https://squig.link/ has a decent tutorial popup when you click the on the Equalizer section. never needed it myself but a quick glance looks like it should have good info for you

Dec 18, 2023 at 12:58 AM Post #4,438 of 4,807
https://squig.link/ has a decent tutorial popup when you click the on the Equalizer section. never needed it myself but a quick glance looks like it should have good info for you
If you ever use squig.link to AutoEQ, set a cutoff frequency to about 5 or 6k max, the quality of the measurements there is questionable at best and you can't rely on them for good treble EQ.

Dec 21, 2023 at 11:25 PM Post #4,440 of 4,807
Just to confirm, there is no way I can stop the Qudelix from drawing its power from my phone when plugged in via USB-C to USB-C? Even if I turn off charging, it will essential just "pass through" power from the phone to drive the amp?
One way... A powered hub, between the phone and the Q5 would supply power to the phone and to the Q5...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back