The Qudelix-5K thread
Dec 20, 2022 at 7:56 AM Post #3,661 of 4,753
Great ! But I didn't manage to do the USB upgrade, the .bin files are there but the program that should perform the upgrade (run_dfu.bat) is not there...
So wait for the OTA upgrade via Chrome or mobile app...

Dec 20, 2022 at 8:02 AM Post #3,662 of 4,753
Great ! But I didn't manage to do the USB upgrade, the .bin files are there but the program that should perform the upgrade (run_dfu.bat) is not there...
So wait for the OTA upgrade via Chrome or mobile app...

You have to add the new extension to Chrome manually. Unzip, manage extensions, developer mode, load unpacked, select unzipped folder....

Dec 20, 2022 at 2:20 PM Post #3,664 of 4,753
Hey all. I hope somebody sees trhis aas the thread is pretty old.

I've had my Quedellix 5K for quite some time, and had entered custom PEQ settings for my headphones/iems. I just used it last night, to be honest.

Now, today, the interface of the android app looks different to me. I am not sure what happened overnight. And, all of the presets that I entered into custom settings are gone. I think I may perhaps be doing something wrong. I've not experimented much with the software.

The sliders look lik a regular eq, not a peq. Could I have hit something in my sleep wrong?

Hopefully, somebody can tell me how to get back to peq settings. I even tried the autoeq, and supposedly, you are supposed to click on you model, and the eq settings should populate and show the curve. This is not happening, as when I tap any of my headphones, nothing happens.

I was using this while asleep, so I may have inadvertently awoke and touched something I shouldn't have. But, the interface is definitely not peq. No entry for freq, gain, or q.

Please let somebody see this who has an answer.

Thanks!

Dec 20, 2022 at 5:47 PM Post #3,667 of 4,753
@FiiO , @FiiO Willson , do you see? Do you see that? Firmware 2.0!...
Can you read the release notes a bit, please?

Dec 20, 2022 at 6:18 PM Post #3,669 of 4,753
Thank you but I am not fooling myself anymore. I know that @FiiO will never read any of these, or they know already but they do not care, or they are not capable of Developing anything further or to that length and extent.

Because Qudelix is one unique player of its kind!

Dec 20, 2022 at 11:21 PM Post #3,670 of 4,753
Thank you but I am not fooling myself anymore. I know that @FiiO will never read any of these, or they know already but they do not care, or they are not capable of Developing anything further or to that length and extent.

Because Qudelix is one unique player of its kind!
I only wish qudelix could do something like the utws from Fiio, I really love the feel of tws though :)

Dec 21, 2022 at 3:43 AM Post #3,671 of 4,753
I only wish qudelix could do something like the utws from Fiio, I really love the feel of tws though :)
Oh yes, yes!!

I, as weel, wish and pray that Qudelix would consider creating a UTWS5 of their own! It would be amazing! I own 2 pairs of the UTWS5 and, basically, they are my main/primary devices for listening to music when I am out. But also inside my property I am wearing them most of the time because I can freely move around and do various things.

I WISH Qudelix would consider it!!!

Dec 21, 2022 at 3:48 AM Post #3,672 of 4,753
You have to add the new extension to Chrome manually. Unzip, manage extensions, developer mode, load unpacked, select unzipped folder....
Hello, thanks a lot for the tip... Because I didn't realize this was the Chrome app install... I thought it was for DFU upgrade, and nowhere was it mentionned one has to install the app manually this way... I thought the app was up-to-date and automatically updated online... I'm now upgrading the device :wink:

Dec 21, 2022 at 3:55 AM Post #3,673 of 4,753
Oh yes, yes!!

I, as weel, wish and pray that Qudelix would consider creating a UTWS5 of their own! It would be amazing! I own 2 pairs of the UTWS5 and, basically, they are my main/primary devices for listening to music when I am out. But also inside my property I am wearing them most of the time because I can freely move around and do various things.

I WISH Qudelix would consider it!!!
Well me to, only because the Fiio doesn't come with LDAC

Dec 21, 2022 at 4:54 AM Post #3,674 of 4,753
Well me to, only because the Fiio doesn't come with LDAC
Me too, im using s22 ultra so no aptx hd/adaptive... -> no LDAC mean only aptx which i feel not good with that price tag :frowning2:

Currently using the qudelix for my akg k371, and with iem i go with the Hiby WU1 + shuoer s12 pro. Would love to have something like the utws for the iem though.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2022 at 5:24 AM Post #3,675 of 4,753
Hello, thanks a lot for the tip... Because I didn't realize this was the Chrome app install... I thought it was for DFU upgrade, and nowhere was it mentionned one has to install the app manually this way... I thought the app was up-to-date and automatically updated online... I'm now upgrading the device :wink:

The 2.0 app is now available on Chrome web store as well... no need to install it manually from now on. :relaxed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back