The Qudelix-5K thread
Jul 6, 2020 at 4:11 AM Post #964 of 4,825
I have tried it before during an audition. With 2V it can power to sufficiently high volumes

Thanks! P1 need eq, so 5K is interesting. Any news about when peq will be added to the app?

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:53 AM Post #967 of 4,825
Sorry i phrased it wrong. I meant that otg cables have a designated 'host' end so u can only connect the cable in one direction. I didn't mean one way like a fibre optic cable, that would be silly.

Jul 7, 2020 at 3:33 AM Post #968 of 4,825
Marek Raczyński
AudioHeaven.eu
info@audioheaven.eu

Plenty of units currently in stock, seems very responsive

$125 to the US including UPS express shipping and full insurance

Besides Qudelix, also exclusive dealer in Poland for

iBasso, Dekoni, Spinfit, xDuoo, Oriolus, Moondrop, SatinAudio, VENTION, Dunu, TinHifi, HELM Audio, Fidue, VJJB, Miter, Earstudio, Anew, Sonicast, VE

Thanks for that. Couldn't wait till the official "Batch 2" Qudelix restock at their online store, so ordered from this seller. I am guessing I will get the same stock (first batch) as everyone else here did. Normally I would have waited for a second or third batch (just in case any glaring issues need to be fixed by the manufacturers), but it seems most issues/shortcomings discussed here are not so much hardware related, but firmware/SW related (and hence would be fixed with time with SW updates), so took the plunge, and I hope I don't regret buying so soon...

Cant wait to receive in a few days time (currently using the ES100, for the past two years).

Its rather strange that the only dealer selling the 5K, is in Poland (of all the countries in the world). I know they are made in Korea, but does the company or its founders have links with Poland? Just curious, as Poland is not the first country that comes to mind when it comes to sourcing such devices...

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2020 at 4:30 AM Post #969 of 4,825
Its rather strange that the only dealer selling the 5K, is in Poland (of all the countries in the world). I know they are made in Korea, but does the company or its founders have links with Poland? Just curious, as Poland is not the first country that comes to mind when it comes to sourcing such devices...
About a week UPS delivery time with customs delay.

My guess is they were just willing to risk buying bulk quantity at first opportunity.

Jul 7, 2020 at 10:07 AM Post #970 of 4,825

They are distributors of many audio brands in Poland and as far as I know a few from Korea. I suspect that soon other distributors in Europe will also be interested. Personally, I am very happy with q5k and the product is very good in my opinion. It does not matter to me where I buy, it is important that I received the package within three days without a problem, well packaged. If I had any questions, I got the answer right away, and I recommended them several pages earlier.

Jul 8, 2020 at 10:15 AM Post #971 of 4,825
I did say i will do a q5k comparison impression against btr5 and oriolus 1795. But I changed my mind about that, because sound wise those two are no match for q5k.
Could you specify what you meant by "sound wise those two are no match for q5k." Did you mean 5K is a step up as compared to btr5 and 1795?

Jul 8, 2020 at 4:45 PM Post #974 of 4,825
Anyone here try using the 5K via LDAC with a LG V60? I just got the V60 yesterday and cannot get it to connect via LDAC (LDAC does work on my ES100 with the V60). I have no issues using LDAC with the 5K and Galaxy S9. There is no option on the V60 to force "Best sound quality" in the bluetooth connection settings when I connect the 5K but I do get this option when I connect the ES100.

on my V60, when I connect to the V60, it shows aptX Adaptive (which was a nice surprise). Still would like to use LDAC for the higher bitrate.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #975 of 4,825
Anyone here try using the 5K via LDAC with a LG V60? I just got the V60 yesterday and cannot get it to connect via LDAC (LDAC does work on my ES100 with the V60). I have no issues using LDAC with the 5K and Galaxy S9. There is no option on the V60 to force "Best sound quality" in the bluetooth connection settings when I connect the 5K but I do get this option when I connect the ES100.

on my V60, when I connect to the V60, it shows aptX Adaptive (which was a nice surprise). Still would like to use LDAC for the higher bitrate.

Try to enable developer options and search for BT codec settings there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back