Originally Posted by xxhotchikxx
IMMM BOOOOOREEEDDD!

Mine is bigger
icon10.gif

Jan 29, 2006 at 7:41 AM Post #1,202 of 2,023
well its true man

There are girls that like the muscle look, bodybuilder ho ho
There are girls that like the Marilyn Manson look
and then there are alot of girls at different points in between.

Jan 29, 2006 at 7:45 AM Post #1,203 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
well its true man

There are girls that like the muscle look, bodybuilder ho ho
There are girls that like the Marilyn Manson look
and then there are alot of girls at different points in between.

I never went for the androgynous look. But to those who do, whatever floats your boat.

Personally, if you're choosing dates purely on physical aspects, you've got problems. Unless, of course, they're insanely hot and willing.

Jan 29, 2006 at 7:51 AM Post #1,205 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich
I never went for the androgynous look. But to those who do, whatever floats your boat.

Personally, if you're choosing dates purely on physical aspects, you've got problems. Unless, of course, they're insanely hot and willing.

I take it your talking from a hypothetical point of view
wink.gif

Jan 29, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #1,206 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich

On the flipside, having a toned body says volumes about your commitment to personal health and well-being. You can't get shredded off of McDonalds.

Jan 29, 2006 at 7:57 AM Post #1,207 of 2,023
There are plenty of places to see naked men online. I don't want to see other guys' shirts off unless I absolutely have to. And, remember, people who do nothing but lift weights are usually only good at being strong
wink.gif

It's not jealousy at all. I wouldn't say I'm bulky, but I'm not in bad shape. My eating/exercise ratio is great and I look pretty much slender. I would never, EVER strive to be come what this guy has become - it makes people think poorly of you (notice the sock on top of his head) and there are more important things in life. Bulking up like that is a sign of insecurity. As you said, the guy has his freaking measurements in his profile - on an audiohpile website. Give me a break!

Jan 29, 2006 at 8:12 AM Post #1,208 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
There are plenty of places to see naked men online. I don't want to see other guys' shirts off unless I absolutely have to. And, remember, people who do nothing but lift weights are usually only good at being strong
wink.gif

It's not jealousy at all. I wouldn't say I'm bulky, but I'm not in bad shape. My eating/exercise ratio is great and I look pretty much slender. I would never, EVER strive to be come what this guy has become - it makes people think poorly of you (notice the sock on top of his head) and there are more important things in life. Bulking up like that is a sign of insecurity. As you said, the guy has his freaking measurements in his profile - on an audiohpile website. Give me a break!

Once again buddy your gettign carried away. Bulking up is a sign of insecurity?

Explain this rationale. Alot of guys (myself included) like working out... Some people are very proud of this, some guys are show offs... Maybe he is just proud of his hard work. What on earth is wrong with that? Maybe there are more important things to you, but it's a pretty nasty thing to diminish someone just because you think what they are doing is stupid...

I don't think poorly of him, and thinking poorly of someone screams insecurity mroe then anythign else. Sorry to be hard on you, but you gotta just relax and stop beign so judgemental on peopel.

EDIT IN:
BTW, although he might be 10% bodyfat (or close to it) he isn't as bulked up as you might think.. In fact, he is no more bulked up then most guys his age. If you feel what he is doing is unhealthy, or a matter of insecurity, i have news for you, go look at a magazine called mens health.

Jan 29, 2006 at 8:28 AM Post #1,210 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
DSC00451.JPG

DSC00452.JPG

I always pictured you some other way.
basshead.gif

The internet sure can give you some misconceptions.

Jan 29, 2006 at 8:34 AM Post #1,211 of 2,023
I look even worse in person.
Blah.JPG

BLAH3.JPG

Jan 29, 2006 at 8:43 AM Post #1,212 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
Once again buddy your gettign carried away. Bulking up is a sign of insecurity?

Explain this rationale. Alot of guys (myself included) like working out... Some people are very proud of this, some guys are show offs... Maybe he is just proud of his hard work. What on earth is wrong with that? Maybe there are more important things to you, but it's a pretty nasty thing to diminish someone just because you think what they are doing is stupid...

I don't think poorly of him, and thinking poorly of someone screams insecurity mroe then anythign else. Sorry to be hard on you, but you gotta just relax and stop beign so judgemental on peopel.

EDIT IN:
BTW, although he might be 10% bodyfat (or close to it) he isn't as bulked up as you might think.. In fact, he is no more bulked up then most guys his age. If you feel what he is doing is unhealthy, or a matter of insecurity, i have news for you, go look at a magazine called mens health.

magazines for mens health are specially geared toward that kind of thing... the measurements in his profile kinda make me... eh... weirded out. I can't really describe my feelings, they're rather peculiar
tongue.gif

Jan 29, 2006 at 8:44 AM Post #1,213 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
On the flipside, having a toned body says volumes about your commitment to personal health and well-being. You can't get shredded off of McDonalds.

That's very true, and after you posted yourself on here I felt the need to catch up, but less about jealousy(but dude be glad you are in such good shape, I wish I were! I could take a few pointers from you if you have any) and more about my personal health, and the thought that if my body is in better shape, perhaps my state of mind will follow. So, as of the 19th, I put myself on a 7 days a week schedule of excercise that increases in time and duration by one per day. On day one, I had to manage 30 reps of 15lb. weights on each arm, 30 push ups, 30 sit ups, 30 seconds of separated and joined leg stretches, and 30 seconds of "knuckle busters", which I'm currently trying to find more info on, because while I'm doing all that, I want to harden my fists significantly, and heard there are ways to do this. Keep in mind that this is day one- day two increases to 31, day three to 32, and so on, until I'm at 60. After the 19th of Februrary I'm going to try to get into Jeet Kune Do to step up the program. Of course, I'm not going to try to flaunt my results here on HeadFi assuming there are any- no need to gloat
wink.gif

But I will be posting a new pic of me soon, cause I'm rockin' the blonde hair now, and am quite fond of the oldschool surfer/greaser look- the ladies dig it
biggrin.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Jan 29, 2006 at 8:45 AM Post #1,214 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
The internet sure can give you some misconceptions.

That's the lesson you can't always forget. You can't really tell the whole truth about a person from pictures or even talking from an online forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back