The Playstation 4
Feb 13, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #92 of 104
  Also have the 3DS XL and haven't used it in months due to the Vita... so... :wink:

It always depends on what games you like and enjoy. I personally have to get around to finishing luigis mansion, Fire Emblem, and the new Zelda before I really play anything else portable wise. I probably should play more of Kid Icarus as well as I am like half way through the game. That game gets kind of boring after a while for some reason though.

On top of all this I always have Monster Hunter 3U to fall back on, and if MH4 ever makes it to america then that will suck up a lot of my time. I guess America is not getting MH4, but instead MH4U. It is good we are getting atleast one of the games..... Over a year later in 2015...... Stupid Capcom.

May 9, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #93 of 104
  Sorry guys but +1

The proper gaming PC will always win against the consoles, I'm not interested in the PS4 in the slightest.

Word. Sony don't even offer backwards compatibility since PS3. Which is just lame - they're making you buy every console, instead of just grabbing the latest one and playing all the PS games. Why people bother with that console piece of junk is beyond me.

Buy a badass gaming PC and you're all set. Plus, you can use it for a gazillion other purposes as well, unlike the console.

May 9, 2014 at 5:37 AM Post #94 of 104
I dunno it's like I want to play games only available on the console instead of replaying all the games I've owned from the console I've also owned. And I do have gaming PC too. Yes, gasp, you *can* have console and PC together! wow what a shocking revelation.

May 9, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #95 of 104
I dunno it's like I want to play games only available on the console instead of replaying all the games I've owned from the console I've also owned. And I do have gaming PC too. Yes, gasp, you *can* have console and PC together! wow what a shocking revelation.

You just flipped the PC' Master Race's universe upside down 
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #96 of 104
I've been more tempted to buy a PS4 as each day goes by but at the same time have a difficult time justifying one when I already have a nice gaming PC. Personally I think a nice gaming PC and a Wii U (good number of AAA exclusive games) is currently the way to go. 

Jun 1, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #99 of 104
Hello Was planning on getting a ps4 for my niece to play, however some mate I know tells me the ps4 does not allow for music cd playback. Is this a viscous rumour uttered by a xbone junky or the truth?

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:22 AM Post #100 of 104
Hello Was planning on getting a ps4 for my niece to play, however some mate I know tells me the ps4 does not allow for music cd playback. Is this a viscous rumour uttered by a xbone junky or the truth?

I believe it's true.
They said that they will fix it with an update eventually though.
http://m.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/sony-remembers-ps4-will-play-cds-and-mp3s-after-update-1199081

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:44 AM Post #101 of 104
Thanks for the information, I shall not get the ps4, will wait till this issue is resolved. Please have a great day.

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #104 of 104
How should I get quality audio out of my PS4? Should I buy an Astro mixamp or something like that? Would the optical on the PS4 to my optical Vali work? Was thinking of getting a V-Moda M80 or M100 with the attachable microphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back