The Perfect Wedding Gift
Apr 25, 2007 at 5:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

audiomagnate

1000+ Head-Fier
My 26 year old nephew is getting married next Saturday. Here's what he's getting:two pairs of Koss75s and two Sony SRF-59s. My wife thinks I'm getting them a serving bowl. They both have iPods.

Apr 25, 2007 at 6:13 AM Post #2 of 12
Nice. I've been thinking about giving headphones as gifts, but I'd be worried that the person I give them to would find them uncomfortable.

Apr 25, 2007 at 7:13 AM Post #3 of 12
Also keep in mind that SQ does not matter for the majority of people out there (if it does then they'd be audiophiles themselves). It's a concept that I struggle to grasp myself, but that's how it is.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2007 at 12:02 PM Post #4 of 12
yeah, me too.. but well, that's their preference. who are we to contest that
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2007 at 2:31 PM Post #6 of 12
My twin brother is not an audiophile, but when I put a pair if 75s on his head he went "woah!" He loved them. Most kids don't get it. My 12 year old refuses to go near my Stax or 701s. He thinks I'm insane. I should get some Floats and wear them to his next track meet.

Apr 25, 2007 at 2:35 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiomagnate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My 26 year old nephew is getting married next Saturday. Here's what he's getting:two pairs of Koss75s and two Sony SRF-59s. [size=large]My wife thinks I'm getting them a serving bowl.[/size] They both have iPods.

I like how you shoved that in there.

This is one fo those few posts that I actually laughed out loud at.

Anyways, how could they use a serving bowl with iPods? f that

Apr 25, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Serving Bowls.....??? LOL!!! Worthless...

I bet there are more people into serving bowls than headphones.
580smile.gif
Probably more females in that hobby compared to this one, too. Damn it I chose the wrong hobby.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back