THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
Jul 23, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #427 of 776
The Altone like all T-Peos have high distortion and from the manufacturers data, seem to have that v-shaped house sound which I don't personally like.

You liked the KC06 :)

Altone graph is out!? Give it to me and my untrained eyes!

Yes...that's why Ety's ER4S sounds so good except for the lack of sub bass. Damn....I wish Ety can come up with a new model with just that extra sub bass :D

I think it could use some mid-bass as well, go figure.

Jul 23, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #428 of 776
guys please recommend me an iem that have a bit less bass and more clarity than the kc06A. i love my kc06A so much but its time to upgrade 
biggrin.gif
 budget is arround $300. eyeing on the fx850, ckr9 and altone200. 

Jul 23, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #434 of 776

You could also give a regular KC06 a try if you haven't already. It has a more neutral bass response that ought to produce a leaner, clearer sound. After listening to it i immediately thought that a version with more bass was a bad idea
tongue.gif

hahah sold my kc06 after i got my kc06A :p i dont think the kc06 have more clarity than the kc06A tho. to my ear, they are both the same iem with more bass and more treble on the kc06A imo

Jul 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #435 of 776
Well, i don't think the KC06 lacks clarity, i'd say that clarity is one of its strengths compared to other DDs. If you want even clearer sound you'd indeed have to go for a ba setup. You should probably describe your preferred sound signature to get a good recommendation and i also believe you should lower your expectations a bit. While you can get something that you will like more, iems are all about tradeoffs, you will be hard pressed to find something that is objectively better at everything without breaking the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back