The official Tuberoller sanctioned "Todd the Vinyl Junkie" Butt kiss thread
Jan 3, 2007 at 2:24 AM Post #92 of 105
My thanks to Todd for letting my wife and I into his home the day after Christmas to listen to GREAT gear, and helping me to lighten my wallet!
biggrin.gif
The LP storage racks we picked up are top notch and the 7 LP's to help fill them are terrific. I will be saving my pennies for the VPI TNT HRX and other gear that, now, I just have to have. Thanks again for the hospitality and fantastic service!

Feb 10, 2007 at 12:56 AM Post #93 of 105
Todd, you ROCK!

I placed my order Monday night, and my cans arrived Friday afternoon as I was getting home from school. I couldn't be any happier; any other site would've costed me $75+ shipped for my SR60's, but I got them for $57.30 shipped.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Nothing but great prices, great service, and a great experience.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 14, 2007 at 9:19 PM Post #94 of 105
Got akg81dj from TTVJ after first pair vanished in the usps universe. Todd was really (and I mean really) generous to supply me another pair on his behalf. Many thanks
cool.gif

May 1, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #99 of 105
Many thanks, Todd, for your part in bringing to us the TTVJ Portable Millett Hybrid Amp. Until Pete Millett and you made your arrangement, this was just a great new amp that folks had to go to a meet to hear. Now, it can be bought and listened to in our own homes on our own rigs. Well, I bought one. It was shipped the next business day (in fact it was shipped the Monday after HeadFest 2007) - I'm quite impressed by that timing. I've got about 8 hours of listening on it at this point, and it's everything I was hoping it would be from the descriptions. At this point, I just keep listening to see how much BETTER it gets from here!!! So, while Pete Millett (rightfully) receives the many Kudos for his creation of this sonic beauty, I wanted to be sure to express my thanks for your part in offering this fine listening instrument as a commercial product (so that we can actually BUY one). I'm in Philadelphia, and the purchase price of the TTVJ Portable Millett Hybrid Amp is dwarfed by the alternative: trips to meets in Texas and California to hear one. Thanks, Todd.

May 5, 2007 at 8:04 PM Post #100 of 105
Thanks todd, I gave my dad your website info for some headphones, E4C's in black he said he called you, you yourself answered the phone and he thought you were a stand up guy, which is saying something he is pretty critical especially of people over the phone or internet. GJ todd, and my headphones rock. Brithday presents are awesome.

May 25, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #101 of 105
I'm currently looking for a Turntable, and the TTVJ site has been a great resource. You've got to appreciate such a thoughtful operation.

Jul 23, 2007 at 12:29 AM Post #104 of 105
I purchased an amp from Todd that I decided to return. My credit card had a refund within two days of him receiving the amp back!

That's service!

Mar 7, 2008 at 5:11 AM Post #105 of 105
smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd has ugly legs, NO way in the world I would kiss his rear-end.
BUTTT.....he is my friend.
Todd you are the mannnnn.
thanks.
Ray Samuels

If you know both Ray and Todd then your doing well from the start. They're both good people. They'll both give valuable advice when it comes to audio and all the stuff that comes with it. Two good people to know for sure.
mitch
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back