The official Tuberoller sanctioned "Todd the Vinyl Junkie" Butt kiss thread
Aug 30, 2004 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 105

Tuberoller

Divorced an Orpheus to keep his wife.
In this thread you can tell Todd what a great guy he is and how much you just love doing business with him without fear of Tuberoller(that would be me)harassing you.

I'm offering this asylum for those of you who either can't take a joke,don't like me,need to get laid, or suffer from a combination of any or all of the three.
biggrin.gif

I love Todd too and we are very good friends. We talk daily and he gets my jokes even when they come at his expense.

Should you decide to start a new thread to express your love for Todd or kiss his butt in the open forums,then of course,this would expose you to harsh verbal abuse from the afformentioned Tuberoller(again,that would be me).
biggrin.gif

I'll get this started by saying Todd is easily the most knowledgeable vinyl guru that you can actually pick up the phone and talk to. He's a true gentleman with a heart of gold and is always my very first choice for my gear purchases. I fully respect Todd's advice and find his willingness to accomodate my frequent requests most worthy of my appreciation, lifelong business and friendship.

Aug 30, 2004 at 4:14 AM Post #2 of 105
Todd is the kind of person you learn to respect. He proves his worth by setting an example. How? Just pick up the phone and give him a call asking him for his opinion/advice/help or just to talk about the weather. There are few people who can make you feel at home...like a long time friend...as todd can.

I have asked for his opinions on numerous occasions and I generally agree with his points. He has saved me a lot of time in researching a product with his succint opinions and advice. I feel most comfortable ordering from todd because I know that he goes the extra mile to make me happy. I know that he does the same for others as well. He is also one of the few resellers who is reasy to "experiment". We tried setting up a auditioning system for headphones but HeadFi members didnt show any interest. They crib when they cannot hear all those wonderful headphones but when you wave the candy bar in front of their eyes they are blissfully blind. I was sorely disappointed that my idea didnt bear fruit...but its their loss really.

I am proud to know this vinyl junkie personally...I am a digital junkie but I am sure that will change in the near future.

Three cheers for todd...

This is probably the oddest butkiss ever but I just spoke to todd a couple of days back and I saw this thread. He had just given me some amazing support with my E3c and E2c (accessories.foamies etc.) and I just wanted to say thank you.

Aug 30, 2004 at 3:19 PM Post #3 of 105
/pucker/

Just had my first dealing with Todd last Friday, finally.
Now I know what all the butt-kissing is about! Todd is truly one of the good guys. Thanks Todd!

(I hate butt-kissers, so this pains me
rolleyes.gif
)

Aug 30, 2004 at 4:15 PM Post #4 of 105
everyone can expect great pricing, quick shipping and fantastic customer service from todd. as a repeated customer i am very satisfied and will not hesitate to recommend todd the vinyl junkie for your digital and vinyl needs.

Aug 30, 2004 at 10:17 PM Post #5 of 105
I met Todd in person at Seattle last February. He is a very nice guy, and I really enjoyed talking to him. When I get up the funds to jump into vinyl, Todd will be who I call not just the gear, but for advice also.
I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Todd for continuing to support Head-Fi. Thanx Todd
rs1smile.gif

Aug 31, 2004 at 5:34 AM Post #7 of 105
Fred, you really crack me up at times! But I've got to admit, I'm a Todd butt kisser too. He's the main man, even though I'm not into vinyl. He's not a bad PS-1 slinger either, and that Grado flat pad deal that he swung should always remain in any Todd top 10 list.

Aug 31, 2004 at 5:50 AM Post #8 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Fred, you really crack me up at times! But I've got to admit, I'm a Todd butt kisser too. He's the main man, even though I'm not into vinyl. He's not a bad PS-1 slinger either, and that Grado flat pad deal that he swung should always remain in any Todd top 10 list.

My current goal is to get you and Jude into vinyl. Jude is gonna be hard to crack,but I know I can get you.

Vinyl is king

Aug 31, 2004 at 2:46 PM Post #9 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
I love Todd too ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voodoochile (aka: Dawn)
/pucker/...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
I'm a Todd butt kisser too....

Ok, I may just start crapping on this thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
This is probably the oddest butkiss ever ...

Guru, I hate to break it to you. There is NO normal buttkiss, think about it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Todd has ugly legs, NO way in the world I would kiss his rear-end.

Way to go Ray, you are now my new hero.
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2004 at 5:50 PM Post #10 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT
Ok, I may just start crapping on this thread.

Guru, I hate to break it to you. There is NO normal buttkiss, think about it.
Way to go Ray, you are now my new hero.
biggrin.gif

Thanks JMT. We think of the same thing.
Ray.

Aug 31, 2004 at 9:39 PM Post #12 of 105
I've bought from Todd several times. International shipping and service with him is the best. TTVJ is one of the first places I go to if I want to buy headphone stuff.

Sep 16, 2004 at 4:10 AM Post #15 of 105
so far he has hooked up me and my friend with 2 pairs of grado flats, a P to S converter, and a SR-71. everything came lightning quick and we will take one buttcheek each to kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back