The official "Thank you Slappa!" thread
Jun 2, 2005 at 5:56 PM Post #46 of 78
Thanks for the gift certificate, Slappa
biggrin.gif

I love winning contests, not as much for the prize itself but for the idea of winning it. But in this case I'm quite happy with the prize, too. I am thinking about another 240 disc case and/or some Wallmatz.

Jun 2, 2005 at 6:12 PM Post #47 of 78
Yesterday my Camel 240 CD case and Hardbody 40/40 DVD case won in the April drawing arrived, they are of amazing quality. And after loading them up, I have to say my CDs and Xbox games have never looked better. Thanks Slappa!

Jun 2, 2005 at 6:52 PM Post #48 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
First time in my life that I am winning something...$25.00 gift coupon
smily_headphones1.gif

My cousin is a DJ...he will have one of those nice schweet 600 CD cases pretty soon...

What a nice person - pass on 1st time winnings to somebody else. I am of the selfish and greedy variety, thus, all personal winnings are enjoyed by me, the winner.

Jun 2, 2005 at 9:52 PM Post #49 of 78
I win! I win! Yippeee!! I love Slappa. I've previously bought 2 cases, gotten 1 free, and given 2 away to people to share the Slappa love. With my gift certificate, I can buy MORE and give out MORE!

Wee wee wee!

Jun 2, 2005 at 10:02 PM Post #50 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalManCPA
What a nice person - pass on 1st time winnings to somebody else. I am of the selfish and greedy variety, thus, all personal winnings are enjoyed by me, the winner.

It is pure give and take...

He paid for my Sennheiser HD-580s a couple of years back...(gift of course) so I am simply returning the favor and fuelling his DJ aspirations...

Jun 3, 2005 at 2:35 AM Post #51 of 78
I wanted to add my thanks. I got an email today saying I am a winner. Thanks Slappa.

Jun 3, 2005 at 3:43 AM Post #55 of 78
Happiness....me too. Yay for Slappa's insane contest.

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #56 of 78
I won two cases in a previous giveaway.
Since then, my family has purchased a total of 5 more cases and I just won a GC in the current giveaway!
No fear, I will spend it.
The small DVD cases are perfect for my daughter (4 yr old).
I still have a gig CD case empty cuz i can't quite figure out if I'm ready to give up jewel cases or spilt the various collections between different types of storage.
My wifes CDs (she won't go iPod) will definitely go into small Slappa cases.
It's great stuff. Really.

Thanks Slappa, and all the best.
CPW
PS How is the Circuit City trial period working out for you guys? Is stuff selling well enough to go "nationwide"?

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #57 of 78
OOOHHH!!!! Rock on! $25 winner!!! I totally forgot that I even entered for the May contest! Man, I never win ANYTHING, ever! This has been my lucky week, holy moley. So check this out: today I win a Slappa gift card (muchos gracias Slappa!
biggrin.gif
), and yesterday I get three letters in the mail from the university awarding me another $6k in scholarships SO NO OUT OF POCKET TUITION FEES NEXT YEAR!!! (which loosely translates to more headphone gear
very_evil_smiley.gif
), and also yesterday my mom tells me that she is getting a nice raise and her work has this discounted program for Dell computers so she's gonna buy me a new computer/laptop for my good grades and additional scholarships! HELL YES!!! ALLRIGHT, KARMA REALLY DOES EXIST!!! AHHH!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So, sorry for all the excitement...thanks Slappa! ROCK ON HEAD-FI!!!

Edit: Also, I forgot to add that last night I get a call around 10:00 from a friend who I was trying to buy a laptop from, telling me his dad is just going to give it to me for free! Man, this week is SOOO killer!

Jun 3, 2005 at 5:19 AM Post #58 of 78
First off, congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway. I REALLY do appreciate your kind words and the support you have shown our young company.

With regards to laptop we are just getting ready to pre-launch the line. I do have pics that I can send you if you just send me an e-mail (sales@slappa.com). We have 5 different designs in the line, ranging from a HardBody case, to a neoprene messenger bag to a detachable multi-laptop/hip sack/ overnight bag.

With regards to Circuit City, unfortunately the test did not meet their expectations. While they did give us a nice amount of space in the test stores they put our line of CD cases in the camera section (which we think is insane, but what do we know). So, they are going to stick with the cheap cases that you see in every other store.

SLAPPA Dom

Jun 3, 2005 at 5:44 AM Post #59 of 78
Hey, I actually did win this month! What will spend that $10 on now that I've already ordered my 600 disc DJ (for a non DJ kind of guy) case? I'll have to visit the SLAPPA site and figure something out! Thanks Dominick!

Jun 3, 2005 at 5:51 AM Post #60 of 78
yay! got a 20 to spend! so i bought the dvd 40! i tried to sneak the 10% headfi discount in there too, but it looks like you can only enter one or the other oh well! thanks for the prize slappa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back