The Official Echobox Explorer Thread
Apr 11, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #541 of 2,481
QLS QA360 ?  It's Ui seems rather primitive !
 But... it you care only about sound and capacity, it may be OK.

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #542 of 2,481
I can't remember did we talk about adding smart watch support?

That would not only be a headline grabber, but it would actually be useful

I have a Pebble Time coming, but of course I can't use it to control my music on my iPad Classic......

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #543 of 2,481
I can't remember did we talk about adding smart watch support?

That would not only be a headline grabber, but it would actually be useful

I have a Pebble Time coming, but of course I can't use it to control my music on my iPad Classic......

Well, the Explorer is running 4.2, and Pebble is designed for compatibility from 4.1 and up, so...

Apr 19, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #544 of 2,481
Well, the Explorer is running 4.2, and Pebble is designed for compatibility from 4.1 and up, so...

Hmm sorry, I guess I'm just to used to the old school days (Uber cheap devices) before proper SDKs and API standards. Compatibilty had to be manually programed in per device... even of I do work with devices for a living.... heh

EDIT: not that brining up smartwatch compatibilty or bluetooth speakers/headphones specificly would be a bad thing.

Apr 19, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #545 of 2,481
Hmm sorry, I guess I'm just to used to the old school days (Uber cheap devices) before proper SDKs and API standards. Compatibilty had to be manually programed in per device... even of I do work with devices for a living.... heh

EDIT: not that brining up smartwatch compatibilty or bluetooth speakers/headphones specificly would be a bad thing.

*shrug* I tend to assume that people assume this stuff when I say it's an Android device, but that's probably my fault...been working with smartphones for too long I guess! :p

Apr 19, 2015 at 6:07 PM Post #546 of 2,481
*shrug* I tend to assume that people assume this stuff when I say it's an Android device, but that's probably my fault...been working with smartphones for too long I guess! :p

Heh well so have I, but I just know how to troubleshoot, sell, and review xD

I do apologize,that was a hella derp moment on my part. In my defence it's a Sunday, and it's my Friday. And I think I've maybe talked to a single person in the store all day today o.O

Have you heard back from the engineers about their thoughts on materials? Last I remember you were just asking for ideas

Apr 25, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #549 of 2,481
  Check it

Looking good, but what's with the Christmas music?
Also, can you rent a tank or something next time and test it?
It comforts me knowing that if someone ever drives through my neighborhood with a tank and a bout of road rage, my most valued possession will be safe.

Apr 26, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #552 of 2,481
  Hey Gilly,
Are you or anyone else from Echobox going to represent at the London Canjam?

I'd love to get a listen to the Explorer (and the finders)

The way things look, it's totally feasible for us to be there; whether or not we go is mostly dependent on how we do between launch and then.

Apr 27, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #553 of 2,481

The way things look, it's totally feasible for us to be there; whether or not we go is mostly dependent on how we do between launch and then.

Well, my fingers are all well and truly crossed for you!

I'm trying to hold off a purchase until the Echobox gets reviewed by a few people (or, better yet I get a chance to hear it myself
popcorn.gif
)

May 3, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #554 of 2,481
Well, my fingers are all well and truly crossed for you!

I'm trying to hold off a purchase until the Echobox gets reviewed by a few people (or, better yet I get a chance to hear it myself :popcorn: )

Thanks dude :) Once launch is really close, I'll be setting up a loaner tour, possibly including some of our competitors; you've been pretty active in the thread so I wouldn't mind putting you close to the top :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back