The Official Dota 2 Thread
Dec 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #46 of 47
  Nonsense, take mid as pugna, zeus or lina.  I do random the heroes though, so I guess that helps with gold :D.  As dazzle it's had not to steal the kills because of poison touch's DOT and damage through heals.  

But you need good supports, I'm a lousy support with all heroes except for dazzle.  I play the rest like carries, and that doesn't end well most of the time :p.

My best game was as Zeus, I went 33 and 1.  Their Lycan could not kill me before I got him.  I believe I had agh's, refresher + 2 hearts that game.

All my years of dota I have never seen an int go heart. Not even a lot of carries go heart unless you're spectre or something. With the price of a heart there's a lot more effective items a int character can go like guinsoo or shivas. Much more effective for the team fight I think.

Dec 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #47 of 47
  All my years of dota I have never seen an int go heart. Not even a lot of carries go heart unless you're spectre or something. With the price of a heart there's a lot more effective items a int character can go like guinsoo or shivas. Much more effective for the team fight I think.

I do love shivas.  But recently I've been getting a heart on nearly every character I can.

Problem with int heroes is they get targeted in team fights and can't contribute, with shivas or guinsoo it's like a grenade.  Run in and pull the pin then die.  But with heart you can outlast most your team, and it's funny because I usually always end the games with more health than our tankiest heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back