The Official 2D Fighting Game Thread
Nov 14, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #61 of 64
I didn't know there were some 2D fighters here. (y)

I play Street Fighter III 3rd Strike on competitive level, I attented many tournaments in Europe and Japan: Tougeki/Super Battle Opera 2010, Cooperation Cup 2014...

Nov 23, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #62 of 64
Wow, I'm surprised to see such a thread here.  I enjoy playing fighting games quite a bit.  I'll hop on GGPO by request to play Super Street Fighter II Turbo or KoF '98.  Other than that, as far as 2D goes, I enjoy mainly Melty Blood, KoF, and Yatagarasu.

If we go into 3D fighters, however, you'll find my main territory...Virtua Fighter.  I love Virtua Fighter so much.  You can find me on VF5FS by request.  I don't play it as much because the game has died out a little bit in the past year, but I'll absolutely play it with anyone by request on PSN.  Nice to meet everyone here!

I have a YouTube channel as well.  Here's some old footage of me playing against Brandino in Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code.  I had a very sloppy first round, but overall it was a great match.  Please enjoy!

Jan 12, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #63 of 64
been playing fighting games for more than 15 years now. I even went to evo 2006,2007 and 2012.

2d
KOF 98 and 2002
Garou MOTW
Real Bout Fatal Fury special and 2

3d
Tekken (you tube search Blackwolf1006)

Mar 13, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #64 of 64
I love fighting games, these were the only type of games my whole family could enjoy at a somewhat equal level. I don't play as much as I'd like to but I still enjoy spectating tournaments and such. I feel that fighting games are the perfect type of spectator  video games for someone impatient like me.
With that out of the way, is anyone else excited for mkx?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back