The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Feb 24, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #4,266 of 4,956
Ya while the form factor/molding was definitely neat the first few times I wore them, that feeling faded when I realized that they just aren't that comfortable to wear for hours at a time. My outer ear definitely got sore if I wore them for too long.

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #4,268 of 4,956
  Ya while the form factor/molding was definitely neat the first few times I wore them, that feeling faded when I realized that they just aren't that comfortable to wear for hours at a time. My outer ear definitely got sore if I wore them for too long.

Same! It was just a little too bulging for my outer ear. And also cuz of the removable cable issues, I got rid of them swapped them out for a set of Havi B3 Pro 1s. Still really happy with them.

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #4,269 of 4,956
  So my left earpiece stopped working and I don't know if it is a detachable version.
Is there a black version with detachable cable? Mine is the version with upgraded silver cable.

Hi there, if your cable is brown, then you have the detachable version. If your cable is silver, it is the non detachable version. VSD3 black with detachable is available at penon.

Feb 24, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #4,272 of 4,956
WOW, my VSD3 is cutting the sound a lot 
frown.gif

Maybe mine will be the first from the first batch to fail...

Feb 26, 2015 at 10:36 PM Post #4,274 of 4,956
update 2\26 (it's been about two months)
my red-blue vsd3 non-detachable from LMUE is crackling T.T
it has to do with the 3.5 jack. when i touch the base of the jack the sound will become grainy. going to go see if i can get them to send me a new one
blink.gif

/edit
@krow

Feb 27, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #4,275 of 4,956
  update 2\26 (it's been about two months)
my red-blue vsd3 non-detachable from LMUE is crackling T.T
it has to do with the 3.5 jack. when i touch the base of the jack the sound will become grainy. going to go see if i can get them to send me a new one
blink.gif

/edit
@krow

It's that other concern I always had about the VSD3/S cabling. I already don't like straight jacks and the appalling lack of strain relief on this cable was just a recipe for disaster. Honestly not all that surprised they haven't lasted too long for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back