The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Oct 20, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #3,421 of 4,956
I finally got my VSD3s after about a month of waiting due to some tamprring done on my initial order. I contacted LMUE and their customer service was amazing. I heard the owner is a one man team so that really blew me away. He was very quick to get me my replacement product (about 3-4 days.
My red VS3Ds look incredible and the isolation is amazing for the price range. I have had a problem with the hissing noise so I was wondering how I could fix that.
Also, I can't differentiate between the earpieces at all. How do I know which one is which?

Hiss? What device you are using? VSD3S is sensitive IEM. I must tweak my android audio at engineer mode. And my DAC (FiiO E10K) don't have hiss problem

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #3,423 of 4,956
Sorry for the off topic bit about Penon Audio.  Given it was involving a Hifiman ear bud, I should have kept it to the appropriate thread.

Oct 21, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #3,426 of 4,956
  I'm using the Moto G, but the hissing also appears when it is plugged to my laptop.

It's normal. I plugged to my brother laptop, the hissing is appears. And worse if I plugged to my desktop :)
To fix that, buy ext. DAC or impedance adaptor (example: etymotic)

Oct 21, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #3,428 of 4,956
Just got my VSD3S today. Needs better strain reliefs but so far so good sound and fit-wise.

Oct 22, 2014 at 4:36 AM Post #3,429 of 4,956
Just got my VSD3S today. Needs better strain reliefs but so far so good sound and fit-wise.

Yeah, strain relief was definitely a complaint of mine. Also wished for an L-jack. And the housings are slightly too big for my liking, but I've got small outer ears so I wouldn't be surprised it's great for most people. No complaints about the SQ whatsoever; it's fantastic.

Oct 23, 2014 at 12:44 AM Post #3,433 of 4,956
Well than I guess now I need to choose the vsd3 or s. What are the differences?
And what about Penon Audio? Are they reliable source to order from?

Yes,PA is a very trusted seller and very friendly and co-operative.....hily recommended.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back