The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Sep 26, 2014 at 6:04 AM Post #3,046 of 4,956
I'm definally geting the vsd3 too!
Thanks for the confirmation and for checking my post about the vsd3s!

I just tried out the VSD3 and VSD3S out at a local store, the VSD3S had too much sibilance! I do wish they would make a red-blue VSD3 too, that would be perfect.
cool.gif

Sep 26, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #3,052 of 4,956
  I wrote a "everything I know about the vsd3s" post.
On it, I did a detailed review from a bass guitar player point of view (not much audiophile words).

I also added a comparison between the Audio Technica IM50 and the vsd3s.
If you guys have some time, take a look on it: http://www.joaoalbertofn.com/2014/09/everything-i-know-about-vsonic-vsd3s.html
Soon, will add a comparison with the B3 pro 1 too.

Please, let me know what you guys think about it and how can I make it better with more important general info about the vsd3s.

ps: Its a very simple personal blog. Nothing fancy.

One recommendation for IM50: remove the filters with a needle (It is reversible so don't be afraid. You can always put back the filters on if you don't like the sound) and compare it with Vsd3s. Please don't forget to share your impressions here.
wink_face.gif

Sep 26, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #3,053 of 4,956

One recommendation for IM50: remove the filters with a needle (It is reversible so don't be afraid. You can always put back the filters on if you don't like the sound) and compare it with Vsd3s. Please don't forget to share your impressions here.
wink_face.gif

Haha. Someone's been dipping into mochill's stash. 
wink.gif

Sep 26, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #3,054 of 4,956

wink_face.gif

How does this affect the bass?  I mean, it should make sound brighter (upper mids/lower treble), but how about the bass?

Sep 27, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #3,059 of 4,956
Just bought a pair, traded my re-262s a while back and missed having an iem. Have read a ton of pages, im not looking for these to best the 262s at all, thats a very special iem. But how do they compare? Sorry because im guessing someones compared them already, i also had the re-400 and have seen those comparisons. I didnt care all that much for the re-400, it was good, but the 262 was much much better for my tastes. I honestly, am not hoping for a whole lot here, theyre only $45, and i wont be doing critical listening or anything with them, just using as a portable straight out of an ipod touch for now until i get back into portable amps/dacs. Thats another question out of many many pages i havnt seen. Do you gain much from amping? I miss my e17, would that be enough of an improvement or is an htc one or ipod touch enough?

Sep 27, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #3,060 of 4,956
Tom22 nice comparison on a hi-level...but it wld've been better if you cld mention that B3s require an amp to drive them to reveal its potential.....not a major concern tho....but wld help the new bies or someone who watches your video will be benefited beforehand.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back