The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Aug 11, 2014 at 8:42 AM Post #2,431 of 4,956
for some reasons Im unable to upload pictures using my SGP 5" w/GB...not sure whether headfi is not optimised or its the hw making me piss off...I will take a selfie and see what other alternatives...(s.cosa,its the same like we lose our patience while editing our posts using tabs )

My apologies for being rude. I don't see how you can possibly use them straight down but all ears are different and maybe it worked for you
however, I wouldn't suggest recommending the vsd3 to someone expecting use them straight down. 

In other news: I'm still expecting the purple version or the vsd5. 

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:23 AM Post #2,432 of 4,956
My apologies for being rude. I don't see how you can possibly use them straight down but all ears are different and maybe it worked for you
however, I wouldn't suggest recommending the vsd3 to someone expecting use them straight down. 

Certainly not, you are good....to add, I tried the day when I got it due to its different shell design. But yeah I wont get the better isolation as against its native style BUT I cld shake my head any direction w/o it falling or comibg out....
My vsd1LE is good too wearing straight down,may be becoz of my small ears that fit the shells snug in the bowl of my ears?...btw the flip mod wearing strt down on 3S doesnt work,fyi, due to their native ear molds,R-R & L- L.

And I didnt recommend to someone either but replied "yes its ok to me" and its all come to ear size first,that we have and the personal preference second if at all it fits,like my ears....luckily I dont have even baby shrek ears :D

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #2,433 of 4,956
Certainly not your good....to add, I tried the day when I got it due to its different shell design. But yeah I wont get the better isolation as against its native style BUT I cld shake my head any direction w/o it falling or comibg out....
My vsd1LE is good too wearing straight down,may be becoz of my small ears that fit the shells snug in the bowl of my ears?...btw the flip mod wearing strt down on 3S doesnt work,fyi, due to their native ear molds,R-R & L- L.

And I didnt recommend to someone either but replied "yes its ok to me" and its all come to ear size first,that we have and the personal preference second if at all it fits,like my ears....luckily I dont have even baby shrek ears :D

FWIW ..me also wear them down for me over the ears iem ...personally i like them down too for me Soundmagic PL50 and Earwax IE80 ..cuz where the wire go over the ears could never get a good fit ..feel loose and me never like putting the ear hook ..:D

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #2,438 of 4,956
  Yes it should be around 45, but penon sell it for more, so in that case its reduced price..

From what I have been told, Penon as an authorized reseller has to follow prices set by VSonic and can't do their own discounts (with an exception of bonuses, like eartips they were including with Pistons or Penon IEM for $9.99).  So if they are discounting now - it's all coming from VSonic trying to push their stock out.

Aug 11, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #2,440 of 4,956

From what I have been told, Penon as an authorized reseller has to follow prices set by VSonic and can't do their own discounts (with an exception of bonuses, like eartips they were including with Pistons or Penon IEM for $9.99).  So if they are discounting now - it's all coming from VSonic trying to push their stock out.

Isn't LMUR an authorized reseller?
It always sold the black VSD3 for less than $45. And it is always sold out.
I dont believe that VSonic is trying to push their stock out. But Penon noticed the  low availability of the VSD3S and then started to sell it overpriced.

Aug 11, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #2,445 of 4,956
what? better quality? the others was poor quality or they are doing that to sell again for those who bought already? lol

My VSD3S was good. My VSD3 had one connector permanently stuck and the other earpiece has major driver flex. I'm still waiting for new stock at LMUE so I can exchange :unamused:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back